28. Sushi

"It's weird" I stated as my eyes roomed through my reflection in the mirror. They stopped abruptly at my way too big belly. Andreas' voice questioned, his gaze sticking in the paper he was engaged in reading "What's weird?" I glanced at my stomach again "The fact that I'm pregnant and fat as fuck" His eyes gazed at me through the full length mirror.

He stood up and walked behind me, pushing me to his chest. His big arms hugged me and his hands went subconsciously to my belly.

"It's been 5 months, I thought you were already used to it" He whispered, his nose nuzzling my mark and I ignored the pleasure I felt "I don't know, it's weird" He chuckled, the sound irradiating waves of pleasure through me.

"I can't believe the due date it's so near" I mumbled and he nodded, planting a kiss on my shoulder.

I stepped away but not before giving him a kiss on the lips. He whispered and wrapped me in his embrace again. I groaned, wanting to eat. He has been very clingy lately.

"I'm hungry Andreas" I protested and he sighed, taking my hand and leading me to bed "I will bring you food" I grinned and waited for him.

×××××××

Andreas' POV

"Hey" I greeted and my dad's eyes met mine. He was currently drinking his coffee and my mom was beside him. She didn't dare to look at me.

I opened the cabinet and took out some snacks that I know cherry will love. It's probably not the healthiest food for the baby. That thought made me stop my movements and question what I had on my hands - chocolate cookies. I put it back in their place and walked upstairs.

I opened the door to see Dionne sleeping on the bed. I walked to her and smiled. I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the hours. 7 pm. Maybe I should go shopping.

"I'm going out" I said before closing the door, I took out my keys and started my car. I drove to the nearest market while listening to the radio.

×××××××

Should I bring chicken or sushi?

I know Dionne likes the two the same but which one?

At this moment, I was trying to choose a meal for dinner. I'm planning on taking Dionne on a date tonight, if she feels like it obviously.

I ended up choosing sushi and was now driving home. I opened the door and walked upstairs, ignoring my parents' stare. I opened the door carefully and sneaked inside, Dionne was still sleeping. I put the bag down and walked to her.

I planted a soft kiss on her lips and she stirred before those breathtaking blue eyes came to view. I smiled and she smiled too.

She yawned and put her arms around my neck, pushing me to bed. I rolled to the side, worrying I would crush her and the baby.

"Where did you go?" She whispered, playing with my hair. I looked down at her and replied "I planned something" Her brows furrowed and she smiled.

"What?" She asked.

"I don't know" Her eyes filled with annoyance and she stood up. I chuckled to myself and stood up too, putting my arms around her.

"C'mon it's getting late" I mumbled in her ear and she turned around, her hands playing with my colar "Do I need to get dressed?" I looked her up and down - she was using my sweatpants and a t-shirt she stole from me a few time ago - I asked "Do you want to?"

"Nah" She stated and I grinned, taking her hand and grabbing the bag before walking downstairs with her by my side.

I opened and heard her voice greeting my parents "Hey Mr. and Mrs. Henris" My dad greeted her back but my mother stayed quiet. I heard them talking as I opened the door.

"Andreas" My mother's voice spoke but I was fast enough to get me and Dionne out of the house before she could proceed. We walked to the car and I drove off, leaving my stress behind and focussing on my pretty little cherry.

She was already looking at me and I smiled. I took her hand on mine and we continued with the ride.

×××××××

"We're here" I announced to a sleepy Dionne, she looked out of the window to see the city's lights far away. She gawked at the sight and got out. I stepped out not long after and went beside her, putting an arm around her hips.

"It's so beautiful up here" She exclaimed and I nodded. I grabbed the bag with the food and the tablecloth, I thankfully remembered to put in the backseat.

I extended in the grass and looked back at Dionne to see her seated on top of the car.

"C'mon. I'm hungry" She shooted and I went to sit beside her. I gave her the bag and she immediately opened it, taking out the delicious sushi. I took some Tekka Maki and waited for Dionne to choose something.

"Bon appétit" I said, tasting my favourite type of sushi before noticing cherry's surprise "You spoke that so well" She said and I laughed "Finn taught some words and expressions" Her brows lifted even more and she asked "Is he french?" I nodded "I mean kinda, his parents are but he was born here" She nodded and I put my arm around her, pushing her closer. She hummed contently and we continued with the meal.

×××××××

"Thank you for the food baby" Dionne's voice pulled me out of my thoughts and I smiled at her. I moved my face closer to hers and peeked her lips.

"You're welcome cherry" I replied, taking her hand in mine and kissing it. She chuckled.

She glanced at her phone and jumped down abruptly, I could feel my heart racing. I jumped down quickly and checked her for any injuries "Are you okay? You shouldn't jump from this high, you might hurt yourself" She sighed "I'm fine but we should go, it's pretty late".

We got in the car and drove off while chatting or listening to the radio. I was still unsure she wasn't hurt but she reassured me.

×××××××

I entered the house to see everything dark. I guess they are already sleeping.

I walked back to the car and took Dionne in my arms since she was already asleep. I rushed home so she wouldn't catch a cold and walked upstairs.

Once I was in the room, I put her in the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. As soon as I finished I layed down next to my cherry and sleep found some time later.

~~~~~

Xoxo Mads 💋