14. Cherries And Vanilla

Andreas' POV

It was Friday so I was getting ready to go to the club with the guys and Roxy. It's our tradition to go every Friday, without exceptions, to the club Mystic Shadow. I know the owner, his name is Ryder. He's single but Roxy said he found his mate but had to run away. Weird, I know. I would never run away from my mate, I would take her in my arms and never leave her, kiss her non-stop and wake up with her by my side every morning, maybe one day, naked.

I sighed as I put on my shirt through my neck. This was just one more fantasy that will not happen anytime soon. I'm always thinking about her and at the end of the day I'm alone, like always, so it's better not to create expectations.

I got out of my room to see Roxy and Barak making out. I still don't like them together but they are mates after all. And they are already fully mated, which made me even more angry after I smelled Roxy.

Finn was reading a book. He loves books and is the only one in the group. He is a little nerdy but we love him. He's my beta and best friend since I remember. We met at the age of 4 years old, more or less, when he moved to the pack from France.

"So, let's go guys?" I asked and they started standing up. I walked out of the house with them trailing behind me but not before warning my mother to not wait for us. I live in a house with my family but the house for the Alpha and the Luna is already built. It just doesn't feel right to be there without my mate and I like having company.

I'm still not 18 but on my pack the werewolves can find their mates at any age. A lot of wolves already thanked the Moon Goddess for that, it's really a blessing. But not for me, I'm 17 and still unmated and I'm the Alpha without a Luna. Lovely, right?

I get in my car and they all sit in the backseats except Finn that is seated by my side.

I drove to the club and they let us go inside without a word. All the people that come to this club are from my pack, which is a lot by the way.

We were in the club for a few hours now, Roxy was super drunk, Barak is in the bathroom right now, Finn is dancing and I'm just seated on some couch, I can't drink because I'm the driver. You're probably wondering how they let us drink, well werewolves have a higher alcohol intolerance than humans. So in my pack we can drink from the age of 16.

I lifted my gaze to the entrance when I heard the door that was there opening and 3 girls entered. They were beautiful but the one that was in the middle catched my attention. She was the most breathtaking, magnificent, gorgeous, there weren't enough adjectives to describe her, she was just the most perfect girl I ever saw.

My wolf, Titan, was the most excited I ever saw him in my life. He started howling from happiness and constantly repeating the word "Mate".

"That's mate, go get her" He whispered excitedly. I was so dazed by her that I couldn't even think straight.

Some guy walked to Roxy and gave her a drink, my mate took her drink away and asked for a new one from the bartender. He had a startled look on his face. Don't know from what.

But then I saw her talking to Roxy. Do they know each other? Roxy had a surprised but happy look on her face like she just saw a long time friend. Maybe they are long time friends? No, Roxy would tell me and I probably would know her.

I finally came out of my state of shock and started walking in the direction of my mate. When I was close enough I could smell her delicate aroma, it was amazing. She smelled like cherries and vanilla. She had black hair and a short red dress. I couldn't see her face because of her hair, but I could see she had a little tanned skin and the most incredible body. She was perfect.