18. I Need Your Help

We were discussing our plan to attack the angels and how we could stop them when the sound of a doorbell was heard. I looked at the old clock that was against the wall to see it pointing to twelve. It's already midnight and I forget to go to school, fuck.

"Adam there's a man that says that he wants to talk to Dionne" Mary yelled from what I suppose the front door. I heard a growl and glanced at Andreas to see him with his shoulders tensed and his hands clenched. He looks so hot, I love jelly guys. By the way, Andreas has been even more possessive to the point that if some guy looked at me more time than necessary he would growl and put me closer to him. I think it's sexy.

I stopped drooling over him and walked to the door to see Asmo with a worried look "Hey Dionne, are you okay? Why did you come here without warn-" He started but I cut him off "Didn't Lilith or Bri tell you I was at my mate's house?"

"They did but I don't know him, he can be dangerous!" He exclaimed and an arm surrounded my waist putting me to a chest, I knew it was Andreas because of the sparks. They glared at each other for a few moments until I broke the silence "Asmo this is Andreas and Andreas this is Asmo" Andreas glanced at me and I gave him a strict look which made him extend a hand that Asmo shook seconds later. Good.

"She's just gonna stay here, no need to worry now leave" Andreas said trying to contain his annoyance while he shoved Asmo out of the door "Bye Asmo" I yelled and glanced at Andreas to see him still glaring at the door which made me chuckle a little and he looked at me curiously. Cute. I pecked him in the lips and walked upstairs, Andreas ran up to me and put his arm around my waist while his hand rested on my hip. He said he was gonna wait in the room as I went to the direction he told me his bathroom was and took a shower, it only had his shampoo so I had to use it, it smelled like cinnamon just like him. I love it. I dried myself before remembering I didn't bring any clothes.

"Andreas" I called for him with my head slightly off at the little opening of the door, Andreas looked up from his phone and his eyes darkened as they settled on me "Yes, Cherry?" He asked, clearing his throat and looking at me intently as I answered "Can you lend me some of your clothes? I didn't bring any" He standed up and quickly walked to what I assume was his closet. He appeared some moments later with a shirt that was definitely way too big for me and some shorts.

I got dressed and got out of the bathroom to see Andreas on his phone again, he didn't noticed me so I walked to him very slowly and silently when I was close enough I took his phone threw it to the other side of the bad before sitting on his lap "Give me attention" I mumbled hugging his chest that smelled like heaven, he chuckled softly as his arms envolupted me putting me more closer, if that's even possible, to his chest and put his head on my neck. I smelled him and sighed, it's the best scent I ever smelled, even better than cherries.

"Do you want to sleep now?" He asked and I murmured a 'Yeah' while yawning, he standed up and I put my legs around his waist as he lay us down on the bed, me on top of him and his arms around me. Before I fell asleep I heard him mumble a soft "Goodnight Cherry" To which I subconsciously mumbled "I love you Andreas".

The next morning I woke up with the sound of the birds singing outside and I glanced to my side to see a sleepy Andreas, I snuggled closer to him and put my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head saying tiredly "Good morning" To which I responded with the same but it came out muffled.

"You said something last night before you fell asleep" He murmured and my heart started beating faster as my hands started sweating but I pushed the nerves aside. I need to tell him how I feel and he's gonna tell me the same thing. Probably.

But before I could talk he said "Before you say anything, I love you too" I looked up and saw he was already staring at me with eyes filled with love and happiness which made me smile and kiss him gently. He responded instantly and put me in his lap so he could deepen the kiss. I placed my hands on his handsome face, his hands were on my back pushing me closer to him making me moan softly as I felt the sparks run through my entire body.