CHAPTER 29: Phone Calls

Y/N'S POV

The class our over, so now I'm on my way to the clubroom. I saw a silhouette of Kenma walking at the back of the gym. I followed him and saw Hikari too.

"I like you senpai!" Hikari said loud and clear handing over maybe a love letter.

"Thank you" Kenma said with his usual tone of voice. Hikari flinched and looks like she accepts it.

"But you know already I have someone who's important to me. That's why I can't accept it but thank you. Thank you for liking me the way I am." Kenma said

"Thank you for hearing my confession. I knew you're a good person. I'm glad that I fall in love with such a good person" Hikari said and flashed a smile.

Kenma walks closer to her and pat her head. "You'll find someone that much better than I am"

I smile and walks away and give them privacy. I don't know, I should be jealous or angry but knowing you have such a good person makes me smile. I love him.

I walk to the clubroom and hopping like a kid.

"Hello everyone. Let's start" I said as I open the door.

"What's gotten onto you?" Shun-nichi asked me.

"Nothing" I said and smile. As I grabbed the drum sticks.

"Let's go" I said as I sat infront of the drums.

"Let's go! Let's go" Sachi said

"What song?" Shun-nichi asked.

"Hmmm. What about my song?" I asked them. They all look at me.

"Why? You don't know any of my songs?" I said while sulking.

"Of course we know. It's just it's too sudden. The other day you said you don't want to" Shun-nichi said.

"I changed my mind" I said.

We starts the practice and I'm gladly hit the drums.

KENMA'S POV

Hikari asked me to talk for a minute and found myself walking after her. She confessed her feelings for me. But I smile, I reject her as nice as possible. We went back to the gym when I saw the image of y/n hopping like a bunny. Maybe something good happened.

"What a cute bunny" I secretly said.

"What is it Kenma?" Tora asked me.

"It's nothing" I said and we went back to the gym for the practice.

After hours spending at the gym, I didn't notice it's getting dark. I saw y/n along with her members walking out of the school.

I message her "I'm sorry I can't walk you home today. Get home safely. I love you. Rest well"

I got a reply,"Get home safely. Rest too no games maybe a little bit but sleep early. I love you too"

I automatically smile as I imagined her facial expression saying those words infront of me.

Suddenly my phone rings. Oh it's just kuroo.

"Hello?"

"Why you sound disappointed?"

"Nothing. Why are you calling me?"

"Nothing. Should I have a reason to call my best friend?"

"I'm hanging up-"

"W-wait. Why are you so cold to me? You don't love me anymore? Huh?"

What's this man wants?

"How are you?"