CHAPTER 13:OFF

"Ah senpai, why are you all here?" Y/n asked her senpais as she opens the door.

"Well, we're taking the entrance exams soon and decided to review here" Kenji said.

"Oh good thing. I brought some snacks for you. I'm thinking to give it to you when I see you though" y/n said as she gave them a cake for her senpais.

"Oh thank you. Are you reading my mind?" Kenzo asked.

"No. And I wouldn't dare if I have the ability to" y/n said as she place the cake on the table. They all laughed.

"I invited Kenma and Kuroo-senpai and the rest of the team but the others are busy so maybe a few will come here" Y/n explained.

"Okay okay" Kenji said.

"How's the review?" Y/n asked.

"So far so good" Hiro said.

"And what about Takuya-senpai and Kenzo-senpai?" Y/n said as she place her face on her face and look the two.

"So-so" Takuya said.

"Well, you can do it if you try harder. And I hope you all go the same university like you all aimed for" I said. And with that the two got teary eyes.

"Ah our little kouhai" Kenzo said.

"I'm not little" Y/n said and laughed.

"So, have you guys decided for the arrangement of songs?" I asked them.

"Yeah. I'll send it to the group chat later. And probably after the entrance exams we can go practice and when the results came we can proceed to the live" Kenji explained.

"Okay okay" y/n said and smile.

"Are you oka--" Hiro asked but got interrupted.

"Excuse me" A voice came in the door. And there standing Kenma, Lev and Kuroo.

"Please come in" Y/n said they all came in with some snacks too.

"Aren't you guys busy?" Kuroo asked them.

"Well you too, right?" Kenji said.

Kenma immediately walk beside Y/n and held her hands sneakingly. Y/n got surprised and smiles at Kenma.

"Hey you two. I didn't know Kenma is too sneaky?" Kenzo said. And the two got embarrassed.

"So, how's our couple of the year huh?" Kenzo asked.

"Good" Kenma simply said. Lev and Kuroo immediately look at Kenma. He's much brighter than before.

Y/n receives a phone call.

"Excuse for a while" y/n said and step out of the room.

"Hmmm. She must be busy" Hiro said

"Yeah. I heard they're shooting the music video as the break begins" Kenji said.

"Was that from work?" Kenma asked y/n went back to her seat.

"Yeah. I told my father to free my schedule for this month for our live. Maybe some small work this month will do" y/n explains.

"Don't push yourself too much" Kenma said as he pat y/n's head. Others are just staring at the two.

"You became closer than before huh?" Kuroo commented.

"It's just like yesterday when y/n's eyes can't opened because it got swollen from crying" Kenji said.

"Yeah. And Kenma just lock himseld on his room" Kuroo added.