CHAPTER 5:Game

After the wonderful games they went inside the inn to rest some are still at the seaside.

Y/n went to her room and immediately lay down to her bed. She's exhausted but she enjoyed the time she spent with her senpais and the others.

Y/N POV

Maybe it's not bad going to this vacation. I have a chance to talk to him even though it's not about ourselves now. But, he finally spoks to me. I wonder if we'll be able to talk more.

I missed him. Months have past since we broke up. Feels like we just having fun yesterday and for a minute it's gone.

I hug myself thinking what could I possibly do. There's inside me that says I should just let him go for good but half of me wants him too.

Thinking about him makes me fall asleep.

KENMA'S POV

I saw her went to the inn. I went after her. Just to check on her if she's okay. I saw her went to her room. Our rooms are next to each other. I went to my room thinking what happened earlier.

I don't know. There's this feelings I want to held her to my arms. Like I want to spent my time with her. But, I'm the one who let go. And I don't have a guts to face her and tell her I want her back after all. It's rude for me.

But, still I found myself looking at her. Still admiring her. And felt happy when Kuroo said like she's like the other half of me 'cause she is. When I lost her I regretted everything. I don't know what to do. I want to talk to her. I want to be beside her. I want her after all.

But it's too late to realized how important she is to my life. Like a game that's so precious to me. I wonder if I have chance to take her back and make sure I'll win this time.

"Argggghhhhh!" I said felt really irritated.

"What's the matter?" Kuroo asked. I didn't know he's here to. I look at him.

"I'm here like a minute. Why are you so irritated?" He asked me.

"Nothing!" I said and open my psp to play.

"Tell me!" He said as he sat next to me.

"Is it about y/n?" He asked and I flinched.

"I see!" He said while smirking.

"Tell me. What is it?" He asked me.

"Haaaa~ how can you take back what you've lost?" I asked him as I faced him.

"So, after all you want her back?" He said while smiling.

"Well, m-maybe!" I said as I look back at my psp.

"It's not that hard. If you stay true to yourself. Knowing y/n now I think she understand why you ended the relationship" He said and smile softly.

"But, of course you should apologize. And court her again!" Kuroo said.

"But what if she didn't want to?" I asked him with a serious voice.

"Are you gonna give up then?" He asked me smirking.

"We are here to help you. But I know you have your own way!" He said

"I saw her looking at you like she misses you. And when you talked to her, she's like she's about to cry!" He explained as he lay down on the sofa.

"I still see the spark on your relationship that can be light up if you added a fire of desires and love and understanding and-- " Kuroo said as he demonstrates it with his hand.

"Okay. Okay I get it!" I said as I stopped him from talking.

"Remember before, I told you I'll support you in this" He said proudly.

"Thanks!" I said while playing on my psp.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Time went by. It's already night. All are gather to the cafeteria to eat. Y/n arrived with her senpai and Seiji. While the volleyball club are already eating. They went to the counter to choose their foods and went back to their table.

Y/n along with her senpais sat to the table next to Kenma.

They eat while having some funny conversation.

"Senpai, that's a huge sunburn!" Y/n said to Kenzo.

"Well, he play to the water like a kid who doesn't seen an ocean!" Takuya said that made them laughed.

"What are you saying?" Kenzo complained.

"Stop that, the two of you!" Hiro said while eating.

"Ah you have something in your cheek!" Seiji said while looking at y/n.

Y/n immediately touch her face to remove it.

"No. To the upper left. Wait!" Seiji said as he lean on y/n and extend his hand to remove the food on his cheek.

"T-thank you!" Y/n said stuttering.

Kenma saw it. His eyes grew wider for a second and he look back to his food right away.

"You're a messy eater huh!" Seiji said as he chuckles.

"Am I?" Y/n asked as she laughed.

"Ahh to think of it. Let's have a treasure hunting tonight!" Kenji said and all on the people on the table look at him.

"Eh??" They all say in sync.

"It's dark already!" Takuya said.

"But it's fun!" Kenji said as he smile from ear to ear while eating.

"I don't have a good feeling about this!" Kenzo said as he whispered to Takuya.

"Me neither!" Takuya said.

"Ahh Kuroo, wanna have a treasure hunt tonight?" Kenji asked kuroo as he walk passed by.

"Tonight?" Kuroo said that made him stop.

"Yeah. That will be exciting!" Kenji said with sparkling eyes.

"Are you a kid?" Hiro asked.

"Why are you acting like that senpai it's creepy" y/n said knowing his senpai. It's not a normal treasure hunting.

The two look at each other eyes like they are communicating with their eyes. A dead silence filled the room for a minute.

"Sure then!" Kuroo said smirking.

"W-wait, we can do that tomorrow though!" Kenzo suggested.

"Why are you afraid of the dark?" Takuya asked as he smirk.

"N-no!" Kenzo said.

"Then let's meet at the front of the inn. 10pm!" Kenji said.

"Kuroo help me prepare the things!" Kenji said while smiling.

"Okay then. See you. I'll announce this to my precious teammates!" Kuroo said and make his way out.

"I'm gonna head first. Finished your dinner.  You need lots of energy!" Kenji said as he stood up smiling brightly.

"Am I the only one who find it creepy and sketchy when the two of them talk with that kind of stuff?" Kenzo said as they look at the happy Kenji.

"You're not the only one!" Takuya said.

"I think it will be exciting!" Seiji said as he eats his dinner.

All eyes are on him.