CHAPTER 15:Family

The day of live...

"Are we good now?" Kenji asked his bandmates. They all nodded.

"Let's go" he said as they entered the stage. The fans are waiting for them cheered them as they walk and went to theit places.

"Hello everyone! Let's get started!" Kenji said and with that the music starts.

Song played: Start by Mrs. Green Apple.

Y/n as the opening vocals. Kenji the lead guitarist. Takuya the keyboardist. Hiro the bassist. Kenzo the drummer.

Song played: Aijo to Hokosaki by Mrs. Green Apple.

Kenma with other members of the volleyball team came to their last live. She noticed them and smile as soon as their eyes meet.

The platform filled with their fans holding a sign board. Singing along to the music.

They look dazzling and awesome. With sweat and excitement On their faces.

Song played: Seventeen by Ircle (ircle -セブンティーン-)

They changed their position, Takuya as the main vocals and lead guitar. Y/n as keyboardist. Kenzo as bassist. Kenji as the drummer and Hiro as guitarist.

Song played: Perseus No Namida/Andromeda no Namida by Ircle (アンドロメダの涙ペルセウスの涙)

All eyes set on them as the music continues to play. The excitement reaching their heads jumping and feeling the songs being played by them.

Song played: I hate love song by The Cheserasera

Kenzo as vocals. Y/n as the drummer. Hiro the bassist. Takuya as lead guitarist. Kenji the keyboardist.

Song played: Hymn by The Cheserasera (賛美歌)

Remembering the good old days of the band. How they start from one and then five. And now holding their last live felt like unreal. All felt sad but a door of opportunities waiting for each of them.

Kenma looking at y/n playing the drums amazes him. Looking at his girlfriend full of admiration. His eyes glued to that girl hitting the drums, enjoying every beat of it. As their eyes meet again, automatically smile at each other. While Kuroo who's beside Kenma felt happy for him.

Song played:Kizuato by Centimillimental

And now Hiro for the vocals, kenji as the bassist. Kenzo as the lead keyboardist. Y/n the lead guitarist. Takuya as the drummer.

They filled the place with their music resonating and filling the eats and heart of everyone. Evey word felf ghe emotions flowing like a river and as oxygen to make them breath. .

Song played: Yorugaakeru by Centimillimental

The sight of crowd listening to them is a sight they won't never forget. A special memory they can't forget. Letting go is not easy but opening a door to others is not bad. Closing one is not the end, letting go is not a sign of cowardice but a sign of strength that you can stand on your own. At the break of dawn, there's still tomorrow, an opportunity for us.

Song played: Bokura Dake No Shudaika by Centimillimental

Kenji as the vocals guitarist. Y/n as lead guitarist. Hiro as keyboardist. Takuya as bassist. Kenzo as the drummer.

The leader of the band starts to sing with his bandmates that like his family. He look at them with full of admiration. Thinking what could happen after this live. They look at him back and smiles. As they went back looking at the crowd and to their precious someone. Filling their heart with a love of music. Showing their love using of what they knew and love.

Song played: Tenbyou no Uta by Mrs. Green Apple (点描の唄)

Y/n and Kenji as the vocals. The brother and sister bond of the two can not be break by anything. Kenji brought a new family for y/n. And as for y/n who found a new family of her is such a wonderful accident. Al9ng with her chaotic family felt like unreal. All the memories flashing back at her.

Song playes: Tsuiraku by Centimillimental

Her eyes met again to the man he loves. Kenma who's watching him from the crowd all he can see is y/n. A new beginning of the two is not a bad idea.

The senpais who gave their hearts to music spoiling the crowd with it. As the live comes to its ending.

Song played: Love Song by Centimillimental

Y/n went to the keyboard. Kenji and her meet eyes and know what to do. As kenji starts singing, y/n pressed the keys with soft and careful sound like putting a baby into sleep. A soft melody filled the crowd that made them quiet. Admiring the two in that spot light. Kenji's soft voice feeling the song. For him, that song means a little different to him. As the song reaching its climax, the other bandmates joined them in an emotional performance. As y/n second voices. The harmony of them felt like putting a puzzle pieces into right places. They destined to be together.

Song played: Marutsuke by Centimillimental

And as the finale, a soft sounds coming fromthe keyboard. Voice of Kenji who's declaring it's ending. All got emotional. Tears forming in the corner of the eyes as well as the band. Ah it's the end of it. Kenji who formed this family felt really emotional that can show it to his voice trembling as if any moment he would cry.

 Kenji who formed this family felt really emotional that can show it to his voice trembling as if any moment he would cry

Don't worry for I am here, you don't have to be alone, cause I'm here. Hold my hand and never let go. All I can do is stand with you all along. So let's get it together and walk to that door. Hold hand in hand, and stand in each other back. I'll pick you up when you fall. I'll support your back when the times you felt giving up. Clear your mind, and I tell you it's fine. Dont be sad if we're not here. Just give us a call and we'll be there. Rely on us if the times get hard. We're your brothers, not by blood but by music. So smile, and just know we're looking at the same sky.

[Hi! Are you still reading this if yes thank you so much, if not thank you so much too. It's been a while. And I'm sorry for not updating. Stay safe readers. Thank you 💕]