CHAPTER 8: Star Gazing🌌

Y/N POV

"ugghhhh" that's the first word I said when I woke up. I feel really tired. When we get back at the inn it's already 1am and they keep nagging to each other I felt tired just by listening.

But at the same time that face is bugging me even in my sleep. When we were walking back to the inn I saw kenma looking at me with that kind of face that he wants to say something. And now it's keep on popping in my head. What's with him?

It's 9am now and I overslept a little. It's so hot now. I walk down the inn and saw them eating breakfast.

"Good morning!" My senpais greet me.

"Good morning senpai" I said and sat next to them.

I still yawning. Seiji came in and sat next to me.

"Good morning y/n-chan" He said and smiles at me.

"Morning" I said in a low tone voice.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah just tired" I answered.

"Here" he said and gave me a drink.

"Ah thank you!" I said.

"What do you want to do today?" Kenji-senpai asked.

They start bickering again as Kenji asked that question and here I am I feel my soul are in somewhere else. And without knowing it my eyes meets Kenma's eyes. We both flustered and look in other ways. Uhhh when I look at him I remembered what Kuroo-senpai said.

"What if Kenma wants you back?"

Ughhhhhh. But what if, what do I do? Do I play hard to get then? Haha silly me. I know I'm weak when it comes to him. Huh? What am I saying? Did I've gone insane? Huh???

"What's the problem y/n?" Hiro-senpai asked.

"Ahh n-nothing" I said.

"Are you done eating? Should we head now?" Kenji-senpai said. We all nodded.

"Where are you going?" Seiji asked.

"Ahh we have a practice" I said to him.

"For what?" He asked again.

"For our gig in the resort near the inn" I said. We went to our room to get our things.

After a few minutes we meet infront of the inn and ready to go.

"Where are you going Kenji?" Kuroo asked as they saw as with our instruments.

"We have a practice" he simple said.

"Ahh that's too bad. We're having a game today" kuroo said.

"Maybe later" Kenji said.

"See you later" Kuroo said.

We walk to the nearby resort along with Seiji. He said he wants to watch our practice.

Kenji-senpai went to front desk and they guide us to the stage. We start assembling the instruments. A few minutes later we're done.

KENMA'S POV

Our eyes meet again. Like when we went back to the inn. She looks tired.

As they dragged me outside the inn yo play on the beach. I saw Kuroo and the Light Music club with their instruments having a conversation with Kuroo. And they left.

Kuroo walk towards us and I look at him.

"They have a gig later. So they need to practice" Kuroo explained.

"I don't ask" I said and look away.

"Yeah but it's written in your face" Kuroo said and smirk.

"They'll join us later maybe after their gig but I think it's too late for that. Maybe they'll join tomorrow" Kuroo explained again and look at me smirking.

They went to the water and play like idiots I mean like kids. I went to one of the parasol 'cause the sun is killing me. It's too hot and exhausting.

Time passes by and it's night already the light music club is still not here. Maybe they'll perform at night. I went to the balcony to refresh my mind.

And suddenly, that day flashback again in my mind. The day that I called her in the park. Ughhhh what an idiot? Right? I'm an idiot.

Regrets still eating me. I look at the stars. Wow, they're shining bright. And suddenly her smiling face flashed in my mind. I blushed just imagining her.

Maybe because I missed her. But, if I tell her I want her back would she accepts me again?

*sigh*

It's already 11pm. And they still so energetic. And right now they're having a pillow fight. Thankfully they didn't notice I'm here.

"Haha what's with your voice Kenzo?" A sudden voices heard infront of the inn.

Ahh they're here.

"I've overdone it" Kenzo said.

They went inn. And a few minutes later I heard a noise next door. Y/n sleeps next door. And the door on her balcony suddenly opens and I saw her looking really tired.

"Good work" I suddenly said without even thinking.

She got flustered and smiles at me.

"Thank you" She said and sat to her balcony and smiles. As the summer breeze blown her hair. What a sight?

Now it feels awkward.

"The sky looks pretty tonight isn't it?" She suddenly said and smiles looking at the sky.

"Yeah" I said and smiles. And now we start star gazing with each other balcony.

I remember I'm okay with just by her side. And we both okay with that. We're not showy or talk much at that time but we feel at ease and comfortable with each others company. Like this.

"I should rest now" she said snd stood up.

"Y/n!" I suddenly called her.

"Yes?" She said and look at me.

"N-nothing" I said and look down.

"Maybe I should accompany you for few minutes" she said and smiles. She always so considerate.

"Ahh n-no. It's okay" I said.

"You don't want to?" She asked me.

"No, I mean--" I said.

"It's okay. Maybe we should talk now. I can't fall asleep if I have these in my mind" she said and smiles and sat again.

"Kuroo-senpai said something to me yesterday" she said.

"What he said?" I asked her.

"The day at the park, when I heard that from you. My mind suddenly went blank. I don't know what to say at that moment" She said.

And I feel guilty for that. I stay quiet to let her.

"I asked myself, what's happening? Why?. And  few days later I realized why." She said.

"That time, I got jealous of everything. I lose control. I'm on shocked how the time flew faster than I could imagine. My mind and my mouth couldn't cooperate at each other at that time. I regret it" I said it. And with that my chest suddenly feels a little lighter than before.

When I look at her, I saw how surprised she is. Maybe she didn't expect it to me to say something like that.

And her eyes starts to cry. At that time I want to jumped at her side to hug her. I couldn't take it anymore. I missed her. I stood up and she still looking at me. I went out of the room and went straight to her room. Her door doesn't locked. I open it and saw her surprised face. I suddenly walk towards her and hug her really tight like I don't want to let her go again.

"I'm sorry" I said as the tears came down my face. She hug me back tighter than my hug. She starts crying.

Ahhh God, I really missed her. Her warm, her scent. Everything about her. I feel at ease just by her side. I want her. I need her.