CHAPTER 26: Heart Beat To The Beat Of The Drums

KENMA'S POV

As I sat on the bus. I kinda feel embarrassed of what I've done. But at the same time I feel really happy. Seeing her reaction makes me want to do more. Wait what? Am I asking too much? Anyways I don't why I do that but I loved it.

"Oy Kenma why are you smiling?" Tora asked me.

"It's nothing" I said and ignores him.

"Tell me. What really happened?" Tora asked me.

"It's none of your business" I said.

"Oh is that so" Tora said smirking.

"Kenma-san how did you defeat the boss?" Lev asked me as he starts playing games.

"Let me" I said and he hands me his game and play it.

I just played the game until we reached our inn. We went to the bath and eat.

When I head back to the room. A few men lurking around to a certain someone. When I look at it I saw a familiar girl.

"Excuse me Hikari, the coach is looking for you" I said and all the men the luring around her looks at my direction.

"Ah okay" she said and went out of the sight of those kind of people.

"Thank you senpai" she said.

"It's fine" I simply said.

There are some people came from another school. Some are from all boys school that's why maybe seeing girl infront of them is like seeing a rare animal in a zoo.

I went to my room as usual Tora is loud. Shoyo messaged me that they won on their first game. And I know they will win this tournament too.

I saw Satoshi at the corner with his earphones on. He looks serious watching. And we happened to sleep close to each other. I went to my futon and check my phone for messages. I saw y/n's message that she's home now. We talked for a few minutes that makes me happy and somehow less worn out.

Tora who's playing before sleeping had a little accident that made Satoshi's phone flew infront of me. And there I saw y/n's music video playing on his phone.

"Sorry Satoshi-kun" Tora said.

"Senpai, can you please go to sleep?" Tamahiko said.

"Sorry sorry" Tora said that made him stopped and went to his futon.

"Sorry senpai" Satoshi said and hurriedly get his phone.

After some few commotion we finally sleep.

"I didn't know Kenma-senpai and y/n-senpai are together" he said quietly.

"We didn't talk about telling other people. I don't want to affect her career like before" I said quietly. All are asleep except for us.

"Thank you for supporting her" I said as I saw him listening to her music. He didn't say a word.

Y/N'S POV

As I lay down on the bed. I tried to sleep but my mind keeps replaying a certain scene that prevent me from sleeping. His soft lips and warm smiles at the end.

"Arghhhhh" I toss and turn but still his image keeps on appearing. Somehow it makes me nervous feeling this happiness. There's a doubt what if it just last for a couple of days and I cried again? But still, relationships are like that. As long as we both hold each other.