CHAPTER 14:New Version

Y/N POV

"Dad, what do you think is the best gift for graduation?" I asked my dad as he drove the car. We are now heading to the recording studio.

"Hmm. A car?" Dad said.

"What? It's too expensive" I said and laughed.

"Well, it's not even matter how much the price is, the important thing is who gave it and how much effort you exerted into it. I think they'll appreciate it in that way" My dad said. Well maybe it's true. The graduation is next week. And as for the live, we practice after school. We arrived at the recording studio as I saw Seiji on the way.

"Seiji-senpai!" I called him and he immediately look at me and smile.

"Let's go together" he said and I run towards him and we both went in to the studio.

"Congratulations on passing the entrance exam" I said as we prepare for the recording.

"Thank you. Where's my gift?" He asked me. Oh that's right. I forgot.

"I'll treat you to lunch then. And give you ticket to our live" I said and smiles at him.

"Well, that's cheap" he jokingly said.

"Well, tell me what do you want?" I asked him.

"Hmmm. A flower maybe. Haha just joking" he said. Well, maybe a flower will do on graduation too.

"Let's start" said by the producer.

We start recording and last for a couple of hours.

"Let's have lunch together" I said and he just nodded.

A message pops up on my phone. Oh it's Kenma.

From:Kyanma
  How's the recording? Have you eaten?

To:Kyanma
  We just finished recording and now on our way to have lunch. Have you eaten?

"Is it Kenma-kun?" Seiji asked. And I just got embarrassed. Is it that obvious?

"Yeah it's obvious" He said and chuckles.

"Hmp. Let's just eat" I said as we rode on the car and have lunch with my father.

After our lunch I went to the mall to see what gift I should give to them. I stopped on a stall where several watches and it can be customized.

"This is it" I called for assistance and I picked what color that suits them and what should be written on the watch. They said to pick it up after 2 days or so. As I went home I browsed to the internet and reserve flowers for my senpai as well as the graduating volleyball team and Seiji-senpai. Might be expensive but they are more expensive than those gift, more precious and they became part of my life.

Week have passed and now it's weekend so we are here on my house to practice. The gifts arrived days ago. And the flowers are to be delivered on the time of graduation and now we have to prepare for the send off stage.

"Should this song be on last?" Hiro-senpai asked as we are now taking a break.

"Should we go to up to down beat?" I asked them as they arranging the songs.

"Maybe" Takuya-senpai said.

"Yeah it would be fun to get them excited and then make them cry!" Kenji-senpai said and smile. Oh that evil smile.

"But Kenji-senpai what's with your choice of songs?" I asked him.

"Well, if you listen and give a different perspective to that song you know what that means is" he said as he laid back to the sofa and smile.