CHAPTER 19:Weird

Y/N'S POV

Now I'm waiting for Kenma at the rooftop. I heard footsteps coming on my way. When I look at it's Kenma.

"Hi" I said and smiles at him.

"Hello" He said and smiled back at me.

He sat next to me. And we starts to eat.

"How's your club?" He asked me.

"Well, we need some new members. How about your club?" I asked him.

"More lively than usual. Tora and Lev aslig for too much tosses" He said sounding tired. I chuckled imagining it.

"How's your manager?" I asked him as I eat my lunch.

"She's bright and jolly like Shoyou" He said and smile. I'm surprised by that.

"Is that so" I said and continue eating.

"Are you often talking to Shoyou?" I asked him.

"Yeah. We're friends" he said. Thinking of it Tsukishima never message me for months now. I wonder how's doing.

"How's your new member?" He asked me.

"More talented than my senpais" I jokingly said.

"He has this intimidating aura when we're on the club. But I like him looks like he's not slacking off on practices unlike Kenzo-senpai" I said.

"You like him huh?" He said and when I look at him. Is he pouting? I laughed a little that 'cause him to look at my way. What a cute cat.

"Yeah. Why?" I said to tease him a little. And I continue to eat pretending I didn't know what he means.

"Then eat with him" he mumbles. Oh my.

"I'm just joking. Don't be like that" I said and chuckles. He's more cute when he's sulking.

"I mean I like him as a membee of the club" I said as I move closer to him and lean to see his face.

"Okay" he said and we both laughed. It feels great knowing he got jealous easily. As we finished our lunch he lay down on my lap as we wait for lunch to end. He held my hand as he closes his eyes. This feels great. It's been a while since we spent some time together.

As the lunch ended we head to our classrooms. The class started like ordinary days.

After the class it's the club activity for us. I hope Shun recruit some members to start the practice. I got thirsty so I went to a vending machine before heading to the clubroom. As I got my drinks I got passed to the gym. They starts the try out for the new members. I saw Kenma talking to the new manager. Somehow I got irritated. I finished my drinks and went to the clubroom. Looks like Shun is not here yet.

I placed my guitar on the guitar stand and grabbed the drum sticks. I remember my senpais. I grabbed my earphones and play some music. I sat infront of the drums and starts playing it as I wait for Shun to arrived.

[Song played: Beggin by Maneskin]

I'm too immersed to play with it 'cause it's been a while I played the drums. I'm enjoying it somehow. Drums are good to let out some steam. What if Kenma get tired of this kind of situation again? And look for someone who can stay by his side all the time? The thoughts of it keep repeat on my head as I slammed the drums.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As y/n played the drums a guy taking a peak at the clubroom. He doesn't want to go inside as he saw some raging lion at the drums.

"What are you doing?" Shun asked the guy at the door. He points at the clubroom and saw y/n slamming the drums.

"Oh this is the first time I saw her playing the drums. She really is talented" Shun said as they keep watching her and wait for her to finish.

The two looking at the her when a girl approached them.

"What the two of you doing?" She asked but the two didn't answer and starts to look too.

The three are now amazed seeing a girl playing the drums.

As y/n finished playing the drums. She heard some noises at the door. The door opens and saw the three at the door.

"Oh Shun" y/n said as she wipes her sweats.

"Ah senpai this is the new members of our club" Shun introduced.

"Oh. Hi there. I'm f/n, l/n" She introduces herself and walk towards them.

"Ah H-Hi I'm Sachi Minori. First year
I played the piano" the girl with the short hair and brown hair said.

"Shuntaro Mido. 2nd year. I played the bass guitar" the guy with the glasses said. He's tall and looks smart.

"Welcome to the club. I'm so glad that we have a new members" y/n said and smiles at them.

"Let's get to know each other." Y/n said.

"Sorry Shun I couldn't help you yesterday" y/n added.

"It's okay. Since we have enough member let's start practicing" Shun said.

"Sure" I said.

"So, what instruments are you playing looks like you brought guitar too" Shun asked.

"Well, I can play any instruments. So maybe I play the drums since we don't have a drummer" y/n simply said.

"Woah you can play anything" Sachi asked.

"Yeah. My senpais also could play other instruments" Y/n said.

"That's cool" Sachi said.

KENMA'S POV

"Kenma-san another toss please" Lev said begging me.

"I'll toss some with you if you receives 100 spikes so train with Yaku-san for now" I said to make him go away from my sight.

"Ah Kenma-senpai, I need you to see this" Hikari said.

"I want to watch you play" Hikari said as she looks at the court. Her eyes sparkling like Shoyou.

"Is there something wrong Kenma-senpai?" She asked me.

"Nothing" I said and get back to practice.

I start to noticing her in my field of vision. As she repeatedly calling me even in the hallway.

"Kenma" y/n called me as we ate together at the cafeteria.

"Y-yes?" I said.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said.

"Oh! Kenma-senpai can I also wat with you today?" Hikari askes with her brightest smile. I look at y/n for second she stop smiling. When she look back at me she smiles and nodded.

"Sure" I said and she instantly sat next to ours. As we eat she keeps talking but a certain person keeps on silence.

"Senpai" a girl called out of nowhere.

"Oh Sachi-chan" y/n said.

"Do you have some time?" Sachi asked.

"Sure" y/n said.

"Kenma, Hikari I get going. See you later Kenma" y/n said and smile. She walks towards the girl together with Shun and a guy I don't know.

"Is that her club member?" Hikari asked.

"I think so" I answered.

She keeps asking some random questions that I forget y/n's weird acts earlier.