CHAPTER 27:I'm Not Alone

Y/N'S POV

Fortunately, I don't have the opportunity to see the rest of the game. But the news came to me that they won and for the next tournament they will be against Karasuno again. I heard from Tsukishima that they won too.

I went to our agency for we have to renew the contract. I saw Seiji-senpai waiting there.

"Y/n-chan" He called me and brush my hair.

"Senpai" I said and smiles at him.

We start the meeting and giving the terms of agreement. This year we will be performing to a music festival that happens  annually. The dream of performing is the dream of every artist. I want to go out and tell Kenma by myself.

"So for the time being we will be rehearsing  once a week since it still far from the date. Make sure to rest well and take care of your body we don't want to disappoint our fans" The boss said and we nodded.

After the meeting we ate lunch together and dropped Seiji-senpai at his university.

"I heard your mom is pregnant" My dad said.

"Oh? Is that so" I said as I look out of the window.

"She didn't tell isn't she?" He asked me. I just nodded.

"Maybe because she knows your busy" he added.

"Maybe" I said and after that there's an awkward silence between us. As we arrived at the house.

"Bye Dad. Take care" I said and head to the house.

Sometimes the world really wants nothing but to make you feel bad when there's good. Imagine that kid growing with a complete family. I don't hold grudges to them but I don't know if I have the right to really get angry over something I can never have.

As I took a shower a phone call came from my mom.

"Hello Sweetheart" she said.

"Hmm?" I answered.

She told the news I already know and said congratulations on them. She seems happy. I said good bye to her and wishes her good health for both of them.

How long can I pretend that it's alright? How long should I walk the path alone. And immediately, Kenma's image suddenly appeared to my mind.

"Oh, I'm not alone" I said and all the people that I've known along the way flashes back. The thought of that makes me warm and happy.

"It'll be alright" I said and flashed a smile.

Kenma will be at school tomorrow. I finally going to see him.

The next day.

I don't even see his shadow on the cafeteria.

"The tournament just ended" I said and went to the clinic hoping to see his image. I'm not wrong.

"Excuse me" I said when I entered the room. The school doctor are out so I let myself in.

I saw this cute pudding sleeping soundly. He looks so tired. I went out and pick a chair to sit next to him. While caressing his cute cheeks they're fluffy because his pouting. It's cute. I secretly took my phone out and took some photos.

"It's cute. I should send it to Kuroo-san" I whispered.

"I will not allow you to do that" he said with his soft voice.

"Did I wake you?" I asked him.

"No" he said and smiles at me.

"Hi" I said and sweetly smiles at him.

"Hi" he said and he pulled my hand that made me move closer to his chest.

"Hey. We won" he said directly to my eyes.

"Congrats" I said and smiles at him.

He look at me like waiting for something. I chuckled at the sight of this cute pudding. I gave him a kiss that made me feel embarrassed. But the thought of a peak on his lips last for minutes never cross my mind. The shy type Kenma, I wonder where it goes? This bold Kenma somehow gives me chills.

"Who are you?" I asked him as he stopped kissing me. He look at his side and all I can see is a red pudding blushing.

Suddenly we heard the door opens. And Kenma immediately covered us with the blanket. As we listen to the sound of the school doctor's shoes my heart beats louder because of the anxiety and the fact that Kenma is centimeters away from me.

I feel relieved as the doctor went out again.

"I should head back before the school doctor catches us" I whispered to him. But instead of listening to my words he kissed me and just smile. I immediately went out of his bed. I thought I drank a 2 liter of coffee with this heart beat.

"R-rest well" I said as I can't meet his eyes. I struggle to went out of the clinic with such face.

KENMA'S POV

The most embarrassing yet satisfying act I've done in my entire life. I saw different kinds of y/n today. The anxious one, embarrassed but I love it the most when I see her happy. I should've been resting here but I felt restless. And remembering that things made me smile automatically.

"Senpai?" I heard a voice and I immediately wear my usual face.

"You seems happy?" Hikari said.

"Am I?" I said as I take out my psp.

"Whay are you here?" I asked her to change the subject.

"I feel kinda dizzy earlier that's why I head to the clinic to rest a bit" she said as she lay down to the bed next to me.

"Senpai do you really love her?" She asked me all of a sudden.

"Yeah" I said and smile.

"Why?" She asked me.

"There's so many reasons to like her. But I feel more at ease when she's near. Her voice calls me whenever I'm lost. I've once makes a mistake and a coward but now, she  allowed me to hold her hand once again and move forward along side with her. Isn't it amazing?" I said as I continue playing with my psp.

"Yeah" she answered and face the other way.

"We have a meeting later after the classes" she said

"Okay" I answered. I know. I'm not dumb to not see her actions towards me. But now I make it clear, I don't want to hurt her more than I've done.