Chapter 26

"Let's get you ready for bed Pookie," Sean said as Raven carried her up the stairs with Roxas right behind. "Roxas you can get ready in the bathroom and I will help your mom get ready for bed."

"Okay," he said as he grabbed his pajamas and went to the bathroom.

"Okay Ivy, I'm going to be strictly professional," he said and she nodded.

"I know," she whispered. "I trust all of you." Once she was dressed in some comfy pajamas and Roxas was out of the bathroom Sean helped keep her steady while she brushed her teeth.

"Is the medicine helping any?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, it doesn't hurt as much, I'm just exhausted more than anything," she yawned.

"Okay, let's get you into bed then," he said as he helped her out of the bathroom.

"I can do it Doc, I know you have an early shift tomorrow," North said as he came into the room.

"I will leave the pain pills with you in case she needs anymore tonight but I think a heating pad will help also," Sean said nodding.

"Thank you Dr. Sean," Ivy said smiling at him.

"I will check on you tomorrow," he said kissing her forehead then leaving.

"Come on Angelos Mou," Silas said gently picking her up and setting her on the bed. "Time for bed."

"Okay," She yawned as Roxas crawled into bed and scooted over to her. "Come here Roxas, my son."

"Momma," he yawned as she wrapped her arm around him.

"What about you two?" she asked as she ran her fingers through Roxas hair.

"We're just going to watch TV with you and make sure you are able to get some sleep," North said as he sat on the couch in her room.

"We will switch throughout the night Angelos Mou," Silas said as he sat by North. "Don't worry about us, we will get sleep."

She watched TV for a little while and felt Roxas slowly drift off to sleep in her arms while she ran her fingers through his hair. She tried to go to sleep, she was exhausted, but she couldn't. Every time she closed her eyes, the fight reappeared but different outcomes would happen.

"We're right here Baby," North's voice filled her head and warmth covered her like a warm blanket melting the ice that was snaking through her veins.

"Nothing bad is going to happen Angelos Mou," Silas' voice surrounded her as well.

North looked up at Silas when she stopped whimpering in her sleep and started to relax. North got out of the bed and she started whimpering again so he got back in the bed and she calmed down. "Guess we're not staying on the couch tonight," he whispered after she smiled softly once both of them wrapped their arms around her and Roxas.

"Guess we need to let Doc and Mr. B know so they can let the rest know," Silas whispered smirking. The rest of the night was the same, if one of the guys tried to get out of the bed she would start to have nightmares but would calm back down once they were back in bed with her. They absolutely loved it.

"Momma," she woke to Roxas whispering.

"What?" She whispered back not ready to open her eyes just yet.

"Why are Luke and Gabe in bed with us?"
Ivy instantly woke up and looked and sure enough Gabe was behind Roxas fast asleep and Luke was beside her with his arm on her waist fast asleep. "What?" She asked confused.

"Oh good morning Pookie," Sean said coming into the room. She looked at them confused then back at Sean and he smirked, "You were having a nightmare last night but once North and Silas got in bed with you the nightmare stopped and you calmed down. They tried to get out of bed but you started having a nightmare again so they just stayed in bed with you. It happened with all of us."

"I'm sorry that must have been so uncomfortable for you," She frowned.

"Not at all Cupcake, I enjoyed cuddling," Luke yawned as he woke up and tried snuggling closer to her but she let out a whimper as pain jolted through her back. "Sorry Cupcake."

"Come on, let's get you downstairs so you can eat and get some more medicine," Sean said as Luke helped her sit up.

"I'm thinking school in bed today," She said smiling at Roxas who was in a tickle fight with Gabe at the moment.

"Aww no school today Trouble," Gabe pouted.

"Fine, but you have to do schoolwork tomorrow, got it?" She sighed as she leaned into Luke's hold even more as he picked her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled softly.

"Fucking got it," Gabe smiled.

"Language," Roxas scolded causing Gabe, Luke, and Sean to burst out laughing.

"What's going on in here?" Victor asked as he walked by.

"Gabe just got scolded by Roxas for his language," Sean explained and Victor burst out laughing.

"Come on Cupcake, we have to tell everyone," Luke giggled as they went downstairs.