Chapter 5

Ivy woke up and looked around confused. She looked next to her and saw Roxas sleeping. Where were they because they certainly werent home? Roxas began to whimper and she ran her fingers through his hair. He settled down just as someone came into the room.

"Oh you are awake Pookie," Sean whispered as he checked Roxas pulse.

"Where are we?" she whispered looking around confused.

"In one of our guest rooms," he answered. "You fell asleep in the car. We thought it would better to have you stay here so I can keep checking on him."

"Oh," she whispered softly.

"Go back to sleep Pookie, its two in the morning."

"I cant," She shook her head, "Hes hurting."

"Okay, I will give him something then I want you to go back to sleep," Sean said leaving then coming back with some sort of liquid. "Roxas, take this," Sean said gently shaking him. Roxas lifted his head, drank the medicine then went back to sleep. "Now, back to sleep for you, Pookie."

"I cant," she shook her head. "My mind wont be quiet."

"You need sleep Pookie," Sean said as he sat beside her.

"I know but I cant shut my mind off," she whispered watching Roxas scoot closer to her in his sleep. She smiled softly as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Ill be fine, you can go to bed, Ill keep an eye on him, Sean" she whispered.

"Nope, you both are my patients," he said softly. "I want to watch his pain and your anxiety. Now lay on your stomach," he said and she looked at him confused. He smirked, "just trust me." She rolled over onto her stomach and he started rubbing her back. "Let me tell you about us." He proceeded to tell her how North and Luke were the only blood brothers of the group but they considered all of them to be a family of brothers. He then went on to tell her how he and Owen spoke Japanese, while North and Silas spoke Greek and Raven obviously Russian. He then went on to tell her about some of their hobbies and professions while continuing to rub her back. He glance down when he noticed the change in her breathing and smiled softly. "Sleep well Pookie," he whispered as he covered her up better then slipped out of the room.

Ivy woke up and gasped when she noticed that Roxas wasnt in the bed with her. "Roxas?" She called out then hurried into the hall. "Roxas?"

"Easy Baby," North said coming from the kitchen. "Roxas went with Kota, Corey, and Luke to a few stores to grab some video games and books to keep him occupied while he rests."

"Why didnt he wake me? I would have taken him," she sighed in relief.

"Because you didnt get much sleep last night so we wanted to let you sleep as much as possible," North explained as he led her into the kitchen and started making her something to eat.

"What time is it?" She asked curiously.

"Almost noon," North said and she gasped.

"No, I couldnt have slept that long!" She said jumping up and rushing to get her phone. "I have so much to do, I cant have overslept!"

"Calm down Baby," North said leading her back to the kitchen, "Roxas told us a few things he knew you wanted to do today and we have already started taking care of it."

"What? No, I cant let you do that," She shook her head.

"Too late Pookie," Sean said coming into the kitchen. "I have already pulled his medical records and it just so happens I have an opening for patients so I will be seeing him since I already got his information last night."

She looked at him suspiciously, "You are just saying that, you didnt really have an opening."

"Guess you will never know," Sean smirked as he grabbed a water bottle. "I may have an opening for you as well Pookie."

"Nope," She shook her head. "Absolutely not."

"That hurts," Sean looked at her with fake hurt then chuckled, "Thats fine I understand you are more comfortable with a female. I have names when you are ready for them."

Norths phone went off and he glanced down, "Kota says they have picked out various subjects for his schooling and wants to go over his lessons with you when you are ready to plan them out. They are leaving the game shop now." His phone went off again, "Nathan and Marc are almost done grocery shopping."

"What?" She asked shocked.

"Sit down Baby," North said and she sat automatically. "Its no problem, they had to go shopping for us anyway. And before you argue, you are not paying us back, its what friends do at times."

"But—" She opened her mouth and he shook his head.

"I said no, now eat," he commanded and she shoved the plate away.

"I cant," She shook her head. "I need some fresh air." She rushed out the door and went back to her house. She went to the art room and turned on her music.

"Well shit," North sighed and went back to making everyones lunch. Kota, Luke, Corey, and Roxas walked in a short time later.

"Wheres Ivy?" Luke asked and North sighed.

"I may have pissed her off with telling her everything we were doing then I told her to eat and she shoved the plate away and went back to her place," He admitted.

"She cant eat that," Roxas said looking at the sandwich and trail mix.

"What?" North asked.

"She cant eat that," Roxas repeated. "Shes allergic to tomatoes and nuts. She can eat cooked tomatoes because there isnt as much acid but she cant have raw tomatoes and a very small amount of pickles and oranges and juice. She cant have any kind of nuts or peanut butter because they give her that headache that stronger than a headache."

"Migraine," Kota said and he nodded.

"Yeah that," Roxas shrugged. "Dont worry about it, shell calm down after shes done painting. She will eat later when she thinks about it."

"Help me make her something else, she needs to eat since she slept through breakfast," North said then sat Roxas on the counter.