MINE

Heyyyy Peeps

Thank you soooo much for the 20k views and 2k+ likes. Thank you so much, guys. It means a lot to me.

I love you guys a lot!

Votes:60

Happyyyy Reading

"Par Bhabi... At least tell me her name. I will go and talk to her. I want him to be happy"

"How can you talk to her when you and she are the same people."

"I know it will be hard to find and convince her but..... WAIT WHAT?"

Keerti looks at Naira with a big victorious smirk on her face and Naira was just blinking out of confusion.

Naira was still trying to process what Keerti said. 

"Aapka kya Matlab hai Bhabi?"

"Oh come on Naira, tumhe samaj nahi aaya?" 

"Nahi, nahi I guess I've heard you wrong. Ek baar phir se boliye na."

" Maine kaha ki tum aur woh ladki jisse Kartik pyaar karta hai, tum dono same ho." 

"Whatttt" Naira hugged the life out of Keerti and did her small happy dance. 

She was jumping in all over the room in happiness shouting "Kartik mujhse pyaar Karta hai Bhabi, Omg!" 

Keerti was overjoyed looking at an excited and happy Naira whom she didn't see in the past few years. 

Naira's excitement dies when something comes to her mind. 

Keerti wondered at this sudden change in her behavior.

"Kya Hua hai Naira?"

"Bhabhi agar woh mujhse pyaar kartha hai tho phir mujhse kyun nahi bataya?" 

"He was scared that your friendship will spoil if he confesses his feeling to you. At that time you weren't in the state of mind to get into a relationship."

"Oh god! I am such a fool. I've been liking him all this time but it took me time to realize." 

"No problem Naira. Abhi bhi time hai, you can go and confess to him. Btw, I was talking to Kartik regarding this only."

"About what?"

"He isn't ready for this marriage. He still loves you."

"Then why is he getting married?"

"For Manish uncle's sake. He likes Vedika a lot." 

"He will hate Vedika if he knows about her," Naira grumbles to herself but Keerti heard it.

"Vedika ne kya Kiya?"

"Wo..wo.. kuch nahi bhabhi."

"Naira mujhse jhooth mat bolo."

Naira sighs in defeat "She's a bitch Bhabhi." 

"Shhh...No curse words 007" Naksh enters the room. 

"Bhai app" 

"I told you not to tell Keerthi anything about this right? She will get tensed unnecessarily." 

"Kya chupa rahe ho tum dono? "

"Ab bolo ap Bhabhi se. I wasn't going to tell her anything anyways." 

"Chalo ab batao mujhe kya chupa rahe ho tum dono?" Keerti gives Naira and Naksh a deathly glare. 

Naksh explains everything to Keerthi. 

Keerthi gasps at the now found information. 

"I bet I will break the bones of that bitch into pieces and feed it to the dogs. How dare she do that?" Keerti was fuming in anger. 

"Bhabhi chill, please. Anger isn't good for your and the baby's health."

Keerti cools down to Naksh's efforts. 

"Naksh, ab hamare pass 2 missions hai, Mission Kaira and Mission Destroy The V's" 

"Keerti, Naira yahi peh hai. She doesn't know about her love for Kartik yet right?"

"You are always late Naksh. She just now confessed to me that she loves Kartik."

"Sach mein Naira?" Naksh was amused. 

Naira turned as red as a tomato. She just nodded her head in reply. 

"Dekho kitna sharma rahi hai yeh pagli." 

"Bhabhi...." 

"Awww meri cutie. Baby Dekho apki Bua kitni cute hai." 

"Bhai....."

"Keerti meri Behen ko math satao na" Naksh tries to fake his anger but he ends up laughing. Keerti also joins him. 

Three of them shared some light moments. 

"Btw Bhabhi, what is Kaira?"

"Kartik aur Naira ko milake Kaira." 

"Awww Kitna cute Naam hai."

"I know. Who kept it." Keerthi boasts herself. 

"Haan Naira, mujhe Rishi ka call aaya tha. According to his sources, Varun is coming to the city on Saturday. So they are planning to catch hold of him that day. Also the very same day they are planning to arrest Vedika." 

"Saturday? Lekin Saturday tho Kartik-Vedika ki engagement hai na." Keerti answers. 

"Awesome, I have a brilliant plan then," Naira answers grabbing their attention. 

"Kaisa plan 007?" 

Naira narrates her plan and both of them were flabbergasted by the plan. 

"Tho aaj Tuesday hai. Almost day hogaya hai. So we have 3 days on our hands. In these 3 days, we will discuss it with Rishi once again. 

Tomorrow I will go to the hospital, take off this POP, then go to the office and handle things there. On Thursday and Friday, I will visit Goenka Villa and help them in the engagement preparations as well as play with some people. (She winks telling this) Saturday ko we will expose Vedika and Varun in front of everybody. " 

"It sounds perfect to me Babu. On Friday I will also accompany you to Goenka Villa and kick in some senses into my Foolish best friend."

"And me, I will check that everything goes according to the plan. I will be behind the picture and help both of you." Naksh tells this making Naira emotional.

Naira hugs Keerti and Naksh together. 

"Thank you soooo much. Tum dono ki bina mein kuch bhi nahi kar pathi. I love you, people, a lot." 

"We love you too Naira." This brought a smile to Naira's face. 

Soon they had dinner together and called it night. 

The next three days were crucial for Naira. 

She prayed that everything goes smoothly and Vedika gets punished for her deeds. 

"Kartik is mine and he deserves happiness. I won't let this engagement happen at all." 

Do vote and comment, you guys!

Loads of Love and Hugs.