Untitled Part 29

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter! Thank you for such an amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Thank you so much for waiting guys! Also Thankyou for all your wishes! You ppl are the sweetest!

Votes:45

Happyyyy Reading!

Kartik's POV

Naira and I fought again.

She was very angry with me and why shouldn't she be?

She has all the right to do so.

I watched her walking away quickly when I heard the sound of a car coming towards Naira so fast that it might hit her.

Without waiting another minute I started shouting her name loudly but she ignored me.

I ran as fast as I could and pushed Naira so that the car won't hit it.

Within no time I pushed her and till the time I turn around I got hit by the car.

Everything started to blur, my head was pained like hell.

I wanted to get up, go to Naira and check if she was fine or no.

But I couldn't and blacked out the next moment.

********

I don't know what was happening to me, I want to get up but I am not able to.

I am feeling so suffocated but I don't know what to do.

I can't even move my hands and legs.

Right now I want to get up and know-how is.

I am only worried about her right now.

I tried getting up, but each time I try the more suffocating I feel.

Right now I want to give up. It feels like an eternity that I have been lying like this.

But suddenly I feel somebody's touch.

I am very familiar with the touch and it felt so good but I am still not sure who it is.

That touch was so smooth and I want to feel it throughout my life.

Slowly I started to hear some sobs and I could tell that it is a girl.

But who could it be?

Vedika?

I don't think so! Her touch never gave me such comfort.

Naira?

I guess it is her but isn't she angry with me?

Then I started to hear someone speak. I know this voice. I know to whom does this voice belongs.

The person said MENDAK UTHO.

Now I was sure that it is Naira, but why is she crying and apologizing to me?

I wanted to get up that instant and console her.

But I waited for some time and listen to what she was telling me.

When she stopped speaking she put her head on my hand and was continuously crying.

After Naira confessing that I mean a lot to her, more than a best friend, I couldn't stop my urge to hug her tightly and first console her.

I tried to tighten my grip on her hand which I could do a little.

I liked it when I held her palm in mine. I felt a sense of belonging.

Suddenly she took out her hand and I couldn't feel her anymore. I couldn't even hear her voice.

I put all my efforts to move, getup and run to Naira and hug her, but it was very difficult.

I didn't give up though. I tried and tried to move.

Finally, I could feel my legs and move them a bit.

I tried opening my eyes, slowly I could open them but all I could see was bright white light and everything was very blurred.

I blinked my eyes a few times and I could see a girl standing beside me.

She shouted for the doctor loudly after seeing me open my eyes. She sounded very excited and happy.

But to my disappointment, I realized that the woman there was Vedika, not Naira.

Reality started to hit me and I felt very uncomfortable. Doctors rushed into the room, checked my vitals, my eyes, and my pulse.

I found Papa and Naitik uncle looking at me worriedly. I gave them a small smile.

I didn't find Naira anywhere in the room.

This hurt me a lot.

I started to question myself now, did I really hear Naira speaking to me? Or was it Vedika or anybody else?

Nobody calls me Me dak except my Sherni then... Where is she now?

Did she even come to meet me? Did I imagine her here? No!

Ughhh! I love her so much that she is the only reason I woke up now and now when I realize it was only a dream hurts a lot man!

Soon everybody went out of the room and the doctor told me to rest for some time.

I couldn't stop thinking about Naira at all. Did I want to know how is she? Did she get hurt? Why did that car want to hit Naira? Is somebody planning to kill her?

All such stupid thoughts flooded my mind.

POV Ends

Manish told everybody that Kartik is all fine and will get well in the next 2 weeks.

Naira was the happiest among all of them but she contained it to herself.

Manish then went towards Vedika and caressed her hair.

Naira didn't like this at all. She was wondering why Manish is treating her so well?

The next words by Manish shocked Naira to the core!

Manish: Thank you Beta! Tumhare wajhe se Kartik ko hosh aa gaya hai. Tum 2mins kya Andar Gayi Kartik uth gaya. I will be forever grateful to you beta. Kartik is very lucky to have you in his life. We all are so lucky to have you in our lives. As soon as Kartik gets well, hum tum dono ki Sagaee kar dengey. Kya kehe the ho Pankaj?

Pankaj nods his head happily and Vedika blushes at Manish's comments.

Naira was utterly shocked to know that the lady who was starring at her all this time is Kartik's fiancee.

She didn't like this at all. Her heart pained so much listening to it.

She was angry, felt unwanted, wanted to break things, and still, she couldn't figure out why is she feeling such extreme emotions.

Vedika looked at Naira's pale face and gave her a devilish smile.

Her smile irked Naira a lot and she wanted to break Vedika's head.

Naira instructed the Nurse to take her away from there as she couldn't contain the news which she got to know.

Precap: Keerthi the Saviour!

I hope you all liked this chapter.

Also, just a couple of chapters and this story will come to an end.

Keep reading and showing love guys.

Do vote and comment on this. If you have any suggestions please do give them!

Loads of loveee!

Stay Home and Stay Safe Guyss! Do Wear A Mask and maintain social distancing If You Are Going Out.