Confused Hearts!

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter! Thank you for such amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:30

Happyyyy Reading!

After everybody finished pulling Kartik's leg they discussed random topics.

Later Naira served everybody Gajar ka halwa made by her.

Everybody loved it soo much and parised her.

Dadi: Naira Beta yeh tho bhouth tasty hai. Aisa halwa kitne dinno badh khaya hai humne. Bhouth acche beta.

Naksh: Sacchi mei Naira, yeh tho bhouth accha bana hai! Sach batao to I didn't expect ki tu itna achha halwa banayegi.

Manish: Naira Gajar Ka Halwa mera fav hai aur yeh jo tum ne banaya na bhouth swadisht hai.

Naitik: Meri Princess ek bhouth acchi Chef bhi Manish ji. Kaam ke sath Khana bhi bhouth accha bana deti hai. Par bhouth kaam baar khana bana thi hai.

Swarna: Naira tho bhouth talented hai. I hope hamare Bahu jo bhi hogi, atleast 50% Naira ke jaise ho bhi kaam chal jaeyga.

Manish POV

Naira ki jaise Bahu kyun, Naira hamari Bhau kyun nahi ho sakti? Kitni pyaari bacchi hai aur Best Business Woman bhi hai. Ghar mein sabka khayal bhi raksakthi hai. Lekin Kartik ne kaha ki vo kisi ladki sey pyaar kartha hai! Dekheygey kya hoga! Bas jo bhi ho accha ho aur Kartik kush rahe aur Naira ko accha Life Partner de.

POV Ends

Kartik's POV

Mom mein tho yeh wish karta hu ki mujhe Naira he mere wife bane. She is just so prefect. Uske 50% tho kya Uske Jaisa aur koi bhi nahin hai. My Sherni is special. Hopefully if she feels the same way what I feel for her, it will be soo good.

POV Ends

Naira: Awee! App sab kitne acche hai!

Akshara: (A bit Sadly) Hamari Naira tho Heera hai aur yeh bath sirf kuch log he samaj sakte hain. (Referring to Naira's past)

Everybody understands what Akshara was referring to. Naira's smile vanishes listening to it.

Naitik understood what Akshara was trying to tell, he holds her hand and assures her that everything will be fine.

Kartik saw Naira whose face was glowing like a 1000 watt bulb, suddenly lost its charm. He was worried about her. He wanted to go to her and assure her that everything is fine and if things aren't that way he shall always be with her and make everything fine.

She always wanted to move on stay happy in her life but when ever she tries to do it someone or the else reminds her for the past.

She didn't like what Akshara said. So she excused herself from there went into her bedroom.

Everybody understood her situation. Keerthi told that she will go and talk to Naira. Secretly she tells Kartik to follow her.

At Naira's room

Naira enters the room and walks here and there thinking to herself that why does she have these many problems in her life. Even if she problems why isn't she able to forget them? Maybe she didn't get a proper closure or does she still like Varun?

Naira's POV

Its been freaking 6 years and why the heck am I still getting bothered about such unimportant things. I just don't understand why am I still punishing myself remembering all these things. Why can't I just move on? The topic of MARRIAGE irks me to the core and I no more believe in love. 1 stupid decision and this what I am facing. This is my punishment for my own deeds.