Dadi Is Not Happy!

Heyyyy Peeps!

So sorry for the delay. I wasn't feeling well at all. The sudden climate change in my city took a toll on my health. 

Thank you for waiting so patiently. 

I feel that I've been stretching this story for too long. So I will complete it ASAP.

See that you do vote and please do comment.

I love you guys a lot!

Votes:55

Happyyyy Reading

All the people in the room were very happy except a few. 

Manish had his best smile on.

Swarna looked equally happy.

Pankaj was smiling like a fool and hugged his wife in happiness.

 Kanishka was jumping out of joy that her daughter is getting married. 

Dadi just gave out a tight lip smile. 

Vedika was on cloud 9. Her dream of getting married to Kartik is finally going to come true. 

Kartik was shocked would be an understatement. He didn't know how to react. Should he be happy or sad? He was supposed to be happy right? So he just gave out a small smile. 

Finally, Naira, she was just standing still not showing any emotion on her face. She knew that they would get married eventually but not so soon. 

After realizing her love for Kartik she isn't ready to let him go. 

But she assumes that he doesn't belong to her and she is just his best friend nothing more.

Right now many things were going on in Naira's mind. She wanted to run away from that place but she is excepted to be happy for her best friend. What a great situation! 

Before Kartik could sink in the newfound information, Pankaj hugged Kartik and congratulated him. Kartik just gave a small smile. 

Swarna side hugged Vedika and told her 'welcome to the family beta.' 

Kanishka saw a doughnut bag in Naira's hand. 

"Arey Naira Thank you so much for getting doughnuts. Iss Kushi ke mauke pey sabko metha khilane keliye kuch tho hai."  

Without waiting for Naira's reply, she grabbed the bag from her hand, opened the doughnut box, and fed Vedika Kartik's fav choco-chip doughnuts.

She fed the same doughnut to Kartik too. Kartik just took a small bite and gave Naira an apologetic smile. 

Naira just shook her head. She was fuming mad with anger. How could she just snatch the doughnut box from her? She specially bought them, especially for Kartik. 

Dadi came and stood beside Naira and caressed Naira's head with a small pity smile. 

Naira didn't understand why was she doing so. 

"Mera potha bhouth buddhu hai." 

"Woh tho hai Dadi," Naira says unenthusiastically. 

"Pyaar kisi aur sey aur Shaadi kisi aur sey. Apni kushiyan kudhi se cheen raha hai bechara." 

Naira was stunned by what Dadi said. 

"Kya matlab hai appka Dadi?" 

"Tumhe pata nahi? Yeh buddhu kisi aur sey pyaar kartha hai, iss Vedika sey nahi. Maine kudh suna tha jab yeh Keerthi sey bath kar raha tha. Par uss ladki ka naam nahi suna maine." 

Naira was shocked would be an understatement. 

"Kartik likes somebody else, woahhh! Who is she? And why is this ass marrying Vedika then?" Thought Naira. 

"Mujhe Nahi pata Dadi." 

Dadi gave a disappointing smile. "Agar mujhe pata hota, tho main yeh shaadi nahi hone deti." 

Naira just nods her head. 

"Apne dost ko congratulations nahi khahogi Naira?" Asked Swarna. 

"Ji, I was about to aunty lekin app sab wish kar rahe the." 

Naira goes to Kartik who looks at Naira with a different kind of emotion in his eyes which she couldn't decipher. 

She shakes her hand with him. "Congratulations Mendak. I hope you are happy with this." 

Kartik just nods his head while Vedika just smirks at Naira. 

Everybody was busy talking to one another leaving Naira alone. Kartik was sitting was Vedika who was talking to him and he was just nodding his head. 

She felt left out. She wanted to leave. 

"Umm... I will leave mujhe kaam hai." But nobody listen's to her. 

She sighs and leaves the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the way back to her home, Naira could only think about Kartik's engagement. 

She LOVED him but she didn't want to tell him assuming that he loves Vedika. 

But the new fact that she found out is that he doesn't love VEdika but loves some other girl. 

A part of her was happy that he doesn't love Vedika. But the real problem was that she loves somebody else. 

Who could that be? Ughhh! 

When she reached home she found Naksh pacing in the hall. 

He was worried and tensed. 

"Bhai kya hua hai? App aise kyun chal rahe ho hall mein?"

"Naira...Tum kab aayi?"

"Bas Abhi Abhi. First, tell me what's troubling you?"

"Pehele sit her." He makes her sit on the sofa. 

"Woh I have to tell you something."

"Abb kya Hua hai? Did we lose even more money? Ughh! That son of a bitch, how dare he does that? Kyun mere peechey pada hai? I swear I won't leave that piece of shit. I will....." 

"Naira Chupp!" Naksh stops her by putting chocolate in her mouth and Naira shuts. 

"Ab suno. Your company hasn't lost any money. This is... um.. this is something about Vedika." 

"Vedika?" 

"Haan"

"What about her? Ohh okay...If you are going to tell me that her engagement is fixed with Kartik then thank you I already know that. That bitch ate the doughnuts that I took for Kartik. " She whispers the last part. 

"Engagement? Kab? I didn't know about this."

"Ohh well, now you know. Byee" 

She gets up and walks away but Naksh stops her and makes her sit again. 

"That is not it. Now listen to me" 

'Kya bhai?" 

Naksh tells her everything what he heard at the hospital and what he thinks about Vedika. 

Naira was flabbergasted. She didn't know how to react. 

Naksh also tells her that Rishi is also looking into this matter and will get back to him about this in a day. 

  I hope you all liked this chapter.

Keep reading and showing love guys.

Do vote and comment on this. If you have any suggestions please do give them!

Loads of loveee!

Stay Home and Stay Safe Guyss! Do Wear A Mask and maintain social distancing If You Are Going Out