You Are My Sunshine, Baby

Heyy Peeps

The update us here!

Enjoy!

A beautiful woman walked down the darkroom lit with dim white lights at the entrance.

The clicking of her heels caught everybody's attention.

She was wearing a long gown.

Even though her face wasn't visible properly due to the darkness, people in the room were already swooning over her. The way she carried herself and her walk with confidence made people eager to know who she was.

Kartik, who was on the other end of the living room felt an unknown attraction towards the woman.

She walked gracefully to the center of the room with her heels ticking the floor and some slow music playing in the background.

Kartik also stepped towards the center of the room to the beautiful woman.

Kartik was wondering that the room was dark, the woman's face or dress wasn't visible yet her aura was strong that it pulled him to the center of the room.

This mystery woman intrigued him.

When she reached the center of the room, Kartik was also there.

Slowly all the lights in the room switched on one by one.

Kartik was stunned by the mysterious woman.

She was looking like a Goddess in that pretty royal blue long frock, diamond earrings, and necklace with some minimal amount of makeup.

Kartik was shocked, surprised, happy, and whatnot.

A huge grin made onto his face.

It was her.

NAIRA... His Naira.

Everyone present there was mesmerized by her beauty.

The media got over-excited and clicked pictures of Naira.

Guests were murmuring amongst themselves.

The Gupta family and family members except Keerti and Naksh had no clue on what was happening.

Vedika was fuming with anger.

"Kartik..." Naira called Kartik slowly who was lost in her beauty.

"You...you look so ravishing Naira." looking at her intently.

His comment made Naira blush.

She gave a small smile and looked away to hide her pinkish face from him.

Kartik left out a small chuckle at her cute antics.

"Naksh said that you wouldn't come."

"But here I am."