Emergency?

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter!

I was busy all week and I am done with two exams, I have another one on Sunday and I am free after that.

So please bear with me for some more time.

I love you guys a lot!

I hope you guys will keep supporting this story.
Mk
Thank you for such an amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:55

Happyyyy Reading!

Suddenly there was pin-drop silence in the room.

It wasn't a comfortable one.

Neither of them liked it. They didn't know what to talk about.

Naira to the first step this time and wanted to lighten the mood.

" You know I won't bother if you call me Choohiya" ( a small smile playing on her lips)

A wide grin spreads on Kartik's face and looks at Naira playfully.

"Accha ji? Achanak se kaise maan gaye app madam?"

Naira smiles sheepishly.

" Waise he, aur jab permission Diya tho puch kyu kar rahe ho? If I was in your place I would have taken full advantage you know!"

"Accha Ji! Phirse se mai bol Raha hoon, go and tell to someone else, I know you in and out properly and you have something evil cooking in your head."

Naira fakes cough at his words.

She mimics his words 'I know you in and out properly'

"Agar inta accha janthe tum mujhe, tumhe pata hona chaiye tha ki mere Mann mai kya chal Raha tha uss wakth aur ab kya chal Raha hai." (kind of taunts him)

Kartik understands her reference. She was referring to the one when they ignored each other.

Somewhere deep inside, Kartik was feeling that something happened when things were not right between them, but she would have told him right?

Maybe? May not?

Kartik gave a guilty smile to Naira.

Naira cursed herself for telling that to him but she has been bottlenecking her feelings for the past few months.

She faced those tough situations alone as she chooses to not bother anybody else with her problems again.

She had been bothering people enough with her problems and this time she wanted to face them alone and it didn't turn out as good as it could be.

Naira in return gave him an apologetic smile.

Both of them knew that they are just ignoring their old quarrels and behaving as if it never happened but at some or other point in time they have to talk about it.

"Uhhh I shouldn't have said that... my tongue just slipped"

"Umm, not an issue at all."

It was almost in the middle of the night and usually one doesn't expect any calls at this time.

If one does get any, they start to panic thinking who it must be and why are they calling now.

The silence in the room was broken when Naira's phone rang loudly.