KaiRa Time

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter!

I was busy all week and I have an exam coming up soon, so I might update a bit slowly.

I hope you guys will keep supporting this story.

Thank you for such an amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:55

Happyyyy Reading!

Naksh walked out of the room leaving Kartik and Naira alone.

"Kartik Woh Subha vaisey behave Karne ke liye sorry! I wasn't in a proper mood."

"Tum Bhai Behen na Thank you, Sorry ke alava aur nahi bol sakte kya?"

Naira intertwines her fingers with his knowingly shocking him but he smiles her cute antics.

She directly looks into his eyes and tells " Maine tumhe pehele bhi bataya tha ki I like to Thank and apologize people. It is my way of showing gratitude or apologizing to people."

"Whatever!" (rolls his eyes)

Naira hits him playfully on his shoulder.

" Dont ever roll your eyes on me understand mister, Varna you will have will to face grave consequences." (with fake anger)

"Accha Ji? (pulls her closer to him) Zara batho Mujhe ki kya hai yeh GRAVE CONSEQUENCES?" (smirks)

Naira was startled by his action. They were never this close before.

Naira felt very good but at the same time, she was nervous too.

Out of all, he was smirking at her making her heart skip a beat and he was looking handsome even with that bandage around his head.

Naira wanted to give him a comeback but her words were stuck in the throat itself.

Kartik enjoyed looking at the stunned face of Naira.

She was shocked but she was comfortable and was ogling at him

Gathering courage she managed to take out her hand from his hold and moved back a bit.

Kartik didn't like this. He wanted to hold her hand for some more time.

"Wo...woh tho mein karke dekhaungi, tab maza ayega!"

"Dekhlengey darpok Morni" (Rolls his eyes again)

"How dare you do that again? And you called me Darpok Mr. ? Like seriously? Kaun tha Woh jab Hamari Horror movie night ke badh akela sone se dar Raha tha aur Bhai se help manga tha? Mein ya tum? "

" Oo Madam mein nahi dar Raha tha okay! I was just.... just....?"

"Haan bolo, mein sun rahi hun! You were just kya? (Rolls her eyes) Darpok kahinka!"

" Accha tekh hai meine mal Liya ki mein darpok tha uss wakth, lekin yad hai na you were one you ran away a kilometer far looking at a black rat? Woh kya tha haan?" ( his time to smirk)

"Oh come on Mr. that was 5 months ago and I am not scared of rats anymore. "(pulls her imaginary collar proudly)

"Arey wah Aisa kya ho Gaya inn 5 months mein ki you aren't scared of rats anymore?"

"People evolve mister! I worked on my weaknesses you know!" (Lies with so much pride)

"White Lies( Narrows eyes at her) Go and tell someone else your stories, not me madam"