Chapter 6

Fontaine made plans to rebel so he decided to seek an alliance with the Pedelian's who was his father's biggest enemy.

But why were all his plans going wrong?

Somehow his location was leaked!

The men of Lante Agriche subdued the rebellious ones and captured Fontaine. He couldn't understand. Everything had been prefect. What could have gone wrong?

Suddenly Dion his half brother came to mind. Of course, it must have been Dion!

Fontaine delved in his jealousy for Dion. Completely erasing the possibility that the reason why his plans failed was because he desired something too good for him. Namely; Roxana.

***
"We found her!"

"She's tied up here!"

"Sister!"

Jeremy ran towards the tied up figure of Roxana. Lante was also relieved that this tool of his was still intact.

Roxana smirked internally. She had snuck among the things Fontaine carried. Making everyone think she waa kidnapped by him.

The sun was about to rise so the troops hurried back to the Agriche territory.

****

"You bastard!"

"Argh!"

"You dare try to rebel against me!"

"Mpph!"

"A piece of trash like you shouldn't even exist!"

Lante hurled all sorts of curses at Fontaine who was tied up and getting beaten. He continuously kicked Fontaine in anger.

"I would have killed you. But then that would be too soft on you"

Roxana turned away from the prison cell after being bored by their interaction. She walked down the hall way and encountered someone.

"Is it ready, Grizelda?" Roxana spoke to her half sister who had brown hair and red eyes.

"Yes. Everything is in place" The only person who was in on her plans was Grizelda.

"I hope no one suspects a thing"

"I'm not sloppy enough to leave hints around"

Grizelda seemed to also want to get rid of Lante, but they both had different reasons.

After that they both passed each other without a word.

Roxana continued on her way. The atmosphere in the mansion of was tense. All the guards were on high alert per Lante's orders.

"How was it? Sneaking around the Veritium mansion and meeting up with your lover?"

Roxana turned around to the voice of the person she expected to see.

"What are you talking about, Dion?"

"You know perfectly well what I'm talking about"

His black hair was illuminated by the moonlight. He came up closer and looked her in the eye, intimidatingly. But she wasn't shaken and stared right back.

"I noticed your little butterfly"

___

I apologize for the slow updates. School has been keeping me busy. Hopefully, I'll be able to update faster now that the story is being co authored by @NotyoPrincess