Prologue

Lante Agriche clenched his fist in anger at the appearance of an unexpected figure. This did not go unnoticed by Roxana and this made her smile internally.

The Pedelian's walked majestically into the banquet hall which earned the anger of her father. Especially the image of Cassis Pedelian walking right before his eyes.

'Seeing the person you saw die right before your eyes, standing healthily infront of you must infuriate you, dear father. From this point onward, things will sure take an interesting turn'

***
She had accidentally taken possession of someone in a 19+ reverse harem novel.

The problem is that she became Roxana Agriche, the older sister of the sub-villain.

Her father kidnapped the heroine's brother. A terrible end awaited her from the vengeance of the heroine on the whole Agriche family.

But she prevented that by protecting the heroines brother, Cassis. And now he owed her a favour.

She had helped him successfully escape Agriche by making her father, Lante Agriche, the head of Ageiche believe Cassis had died.

Three years had passed and now Cassis had made his appearance to the world as the next head of Pedelian.

Which infuriates Lante Agriche because Pedelian and Agriche are enemies. He had been looking forward to the world finding out that that the next Pedelian head was dead, nut Roxana made sure that dream of his would not come true.

Why? Because she truly was his daughter. Ready to crush anything that she didn't like. Ready to use people which she now saw as 'pawns'

And mostly because she wanted to destroy the Agriche family. While earning her own power. The Agriche family which she lived in, in the novel. They were all monsters.

Just like her.

"Fontaine is now leading a rebellion. We need to go back to Agriche"

She sat in the carriage which took them back to Agriche.

Her foolish half brother had taken the bait. It was easy instigating someone as simple minded as him to fight for more power.

***
"Brother, where are you going?" Sylvia asked worriedly.

"Don't worry. I'll be back" Cassis answered gently before he turned around.

'Tonight. Roxana's plan wil be in motion'

____
The prologue is just a summary of all the chapters of the manwha, up until chapter 35, which is the last chapter of season 1.

The fan fiction takes place after the events of chapter 35.

I'll publish chapter 1, later today. And do you think Roxana should let Jeremy (her younger brother) in on her plan?