Chapter 15

Lante grunted. "What in the hell, do you want?"

"What do you think I want, Lante?"

"I don't know. I'm not in the mind of the great head of Agriche"

"Really you flatter me. But... You obviously know what I want" She snapped a finger and her butterflies surrounded her and a chair appeared.

Gracefully, she sat on the chair and crossed her legs. "What's the weapon you've been making with the Veritium family?

Lante seemed amused and began to laugh long and hard. "After you put me in a cell, you expect me to give you information? If I don't tell you, what will you do to me?"

"What do you think I'd do to you?"

"Again with the round about questions. Maybe you'd kill me, or maybe torture me to death. Except for that you can't do anything"

Roxana was silent for some time and just looked at him. The ends of her lip curved, forming a smile.

"I guess you're right... In that case, I guess you've won this round... As an award, let me tell you a story.

Once upon a time there was a book titled 'Flower of Hell'. The protagonist of the story was originally an innocent girl who went by the name of Sylvia Pedelian. She was a fare maiden. Raised as the pampered lady of the Pedelian family"

"What nonsen-

"I'm not done" Roxana warned. She then continued. "Sylvia had been used to her peaceful environment, growing up as a rose in a sheltered green house.

Her world came crashing down after the death of her brother, Cassis Pedelian. After his death, the Pedelian family fell at the hands of the black family known as Agriche.

Sylvia had been captured by the Agriche family and suffered sexual abuse from one of the young lords known as Jeremy Agriche.

Eventually, she was able to run away. But her freedom wasn't easily regained. She was once again captured as a slave but this time, not by the Agriche family but was instead forced into prostitution.

This once innocent rose turned dark after living a rough life and suffering from numerous sexual advances and rounds of gang rape.

She saw the collapse of her world as a fault of the Agriche family. Driven by bitterness and her desire for revenge she becomes powerful by capturing the hearts of many prestigious men, making them be under her absolute control.

With her founded power she schemes and succeeds in destroying the whole Agriche family.

Sylvia's life continues as meny men try to covet her"

Roxana took a sudden pause. She remained silent for quite a while as Lante waited for her to speak.

"This was a novel I had read in my past life...before I was reborn as Roxana Agriche" She said as if she was recalling a distant memory.

"Are you crazy?"

"Hahaha. Maybe I am.

But one thing that is for sure, is that; I had lived a past life in a world far more advanced than this one. I had read a novel which made me aware of future events that were and are to happen in this world.

With my awareness of the future of Sylvia's revenge, I saved Cassis. His death was what led to the fall of Pedelian.

I had to prevent that, in order not to gain the malice of the heroine, so that Agriche would not be destroyed... Well... So that I wouldn't be affected.

But...I'm not going to put the story's plot on pause forever" Roxana then stood up.

It was just afternoon but the prison cell looked dark as if it was night time. Roxana's eyes looked as if they were glowing as she looked at Lante.

"Even if you don't tell me what weapon the Veritium family is making, it doesn't matter because in the end...

Agriche will fall"

____________
Thanks for the 10k views on this story, dear readers!