Challenged

Vixen's POV:
I sit in the bathroom as Kyla pats my face with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. She pats a cut on my face and I grunt and I pull away.

"Stop it. That hurts." I say, irritation in my voice.

"Well it's gonna burn, and it's gonna hurt. I can't do anything about it, Vixen." she snaps back.

She hates that I didn't let her help me. She says that if she'd been there I wouldn't have gotten stabbed. But I don't care how she feels about it. I did what I knew was better for my fiancé and our child, so she can be mad all she wants.

"You could stop." I say back.

"You're annoyingly stubborn." she says, rolling her eyes and continuing to clean the cuts on my face. "Acting that way, you won't get any." she teases.

"I'll take it when I want it." I say back, looking up at her.

"I won't let you."

"I'll take it anyway."

"Boyfriend or not, it's rape."

"Don't get smart with me. Anyway, I could live without it."

"Puh-lease. You can't go more than three days without it." she says, confident in her statement.

"Wanna bet?" I say, smirking.

"Fine. No touching. For as long as I want. We can kiss, but you can't touch me in any sexual places or ways."

"Those gorgeous tits don't have to be sexual." I say with a wink.

"You grab them and give them hickeys when you fuck me, right?"

"Yeah. So?"

"So it's counted as something sexual."

I narrow my eyes at her.

"Fine. Let's do it. You won't last a week." I say, accepting the challenge.

"Let's find out." she says, a smirk on her face.

After she finishes cleaning all the cuts on my face, she cleans the wound on my chest and puts a bandage on it. We get in the shower and then we go downstairs to meet my parents and the boys.

"You were covered in blood, Vixen. Are you alright? What happened?" Mom asks, bombarding me with questions.

"I'm alright mom." I say.

"You got stabbed in the chest, Vixen, you're not okay." Kyla says, scolding me. I shoot her a glare and she puts her hand over her face, realizing her mistake. I told her not to tell mom about that part because she would treat me like a baby. I hate when she does that.

"My goodness, I'll get you anything you need, you just sit down, alright? You need some water or anything? How about some food? Do you need to see a doctor?"

"Mom, I'm alright." I say, trying not to seem upset at her. A little later, we're lying in bed and I'm curled up underneath her, rubbing her ass with my thumb, while my head rests on her stomach. I start to kiss her stomach and rub her thighs and she laughs at me.

"Nice try. You said you could live without it, didn't you?" she says, teasing me.

"I can. You can't." I say, still kissing on her, trying to get her to crack.

"Yeah right." she says. "I told you. We'll just see who cracks first." she adds, nudging me off her and turning over on her side and pushing her ass back onto my face, teasingly. I bite it and she pushes my face off her, yelling at me.

"What the hell, Vixen?!" she yells.

"What?" I ask innocently."

"You're such an ass!" she says again, pulling the cover over her shoulder.

"What did you expect? You pushed it back."

"You didn't have to bite it!" she yells again.

I laugh and I get behind her and wrap my arms around her and I push my hips forward to cradle her ass in my lap.

"Vixen." she says sternly.

"Relax, I'm just trying to get comfortable." I say, closing my eyes.

When I wake up, I find Kyla staring at me. "What's with that?" I say, rubbing my eyes and grinning.

"Nothing. I was just watching." she says, turning over to get up.

"You're lying." I say in a taunting tone.

"I'm not." she retorts.

"Are to." I say back.

"Am not!" she says, smiling.

"Are to." I say, laughing, watching her blush. We go downstairs and I sit at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Good morning, honey." Mom says, kissing my cheek.

"Good morning, ma." I say back.

"What happened last night?" Dad asks.

"Scarface was at the party." I say.

"Scarface was at the party?" Mom says, looking back at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah. I took care of him though."

"Who was at the party?" Kayno asks, walking downstairs, Zeno trailing behind him.

"Scarface." Kyla says, eating a piece of bacon from the bowl.

"That's why you said you were feeling weird." Kayno says.

"I didn't know he was there until he knocked my drink out of my hand. Then I saw his tat on his eye. Zeno, Kayno, Mark, we need to talk about plans in case some of his goons come out. You know how they are."

"Living room?" Mark says, pointing towards the living room.

"Yeah. I'll meet you there." I say, grabbing a piece of bacon from the bowl.

"Aht aht! Put it back!" Mom says, smacking my hand.

"She gets to get some, why can't I?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowed.

"She's pregnant. She gets hungry more often." she says.

"Haha! She pulled the pregnancy card!" Mark says from the living room, laughing.

"Shut up, Denmark." I say, going back to the living room.