Repetition

Kyla's POV:
I come back downstairs with Vixen and the boys are laughing and they go quiet when I step into the living room. "What's funny?" I ask.

"Nothing. No laughing here." Mark says.

"Someone got laaaaid!" Kayno says, putting his hand by his mouth and looking up and closing his eyes as if he were shouting it.

"Kayno, you weren't supposed to say anything!" Mark says, pushing Kayno as he laughs.

Vixen sits down on the couch and I roll my eyes when they start patting his back and pushing him around, cheering him on, asking for the deets. As I walk away, I hear Kayno talking to Vixen.

"How was it, bro? Tell us about it! Was it good?" he asks.

"Hell yeah." he says, emphasizing his words.

I laugh, listening to how excited he is. I walk into the kitchen and I sit down at the island. Leo walks up to me and leans back on the counter.

"How you doing?" he says with that horrible grin on his face.

"Get away from me, Leo." I say, annoyed. He's been doing this ever since he came that night. He doesn't have the balls to do it in front of Vixen though.

He knows he'll kick his ass.

"What is it with you not liking me?" he says.

"No reason. I just don't like you." I spit back.

"You'll come around."

"I don't think I will." I say with a smile on my face.

I hear Vixen talking to the boys as he walks to the kitchen and I put a sarcastic pout on. "Uh-oh, here he comes."

He scoffs and turns around.

Vixen comes up behind me and kisses my neck while rubbing me down. "You okay?" he asks.

"Yeah I'm alright. Leo's still bothering me though. It's getting pretty annoying." I say, rolling my eyes.

"What did he say to you?" Vixen asks, standing up straight and putting on a serious face.

"Nothing, Vixen, I'm fine." I say while rubbing his arm.

"You're sure? I don't want him bothering you anyway."

"I'm sure. I promise."

He kisses me and walks over to the refrigerator and grabs four beers. "You're drinking tonight? I ask.

"Yeah. I'll be up late." he responds.

"Well don't drink too much, we have to go to-"

"Leah's ultrasound." he says, a smile on his face.

"Aleah's ultrasound." I say, smiling at him. "You remembered." I say, happy that he remembered it.

"How could I forget?" he says, giving me a quick kiss.

"I'll sit with you for a bit and then I'll go to bed."

"Okay." he says, leading me into the living room.

After hours of talking and laughing with the boys and watching Vixen drink, we're tired, so everyone's saying goodnight and cleaning up their spots. I hug the boys goodnight and I go to the kitchen to get a glass of water before going upstairs with Vixen. He shuts the room door and goes to get in the shower while I get undressed to get in bed.

"What time is the appointment tomorrow?" Vixen asks from the shower.

"9 A.M." I say back, pulling out my computer to fill out wedding plans.

"We can stop and get you coffee and something to eat before we head to the office. Is that okay with you?"

"You know I never say no to food." I say, smiling. "I probably need to tone it down on my coffee though."

"Yeah, you're right. Too much isn't healthy for the two of you."

"Vixen Reed doing research, that's a first." I say, surprise in my tone.

"Ha, ha, very funny. I always do research."

"Yeah, yeah." I pause for a second, taking a moment to think. "Hey babe? I was thinking we could maybe visit my brothers and mom tomorrow. It's been a while and I haven't seen them, I've been so busy."

"Of course. You know I wouldn't keep you from them." he says back.

I continue to fill out the wedding plans and soon, Vixen turns the shower off and comes into the room, drying off and looking at me. I look over to him and I smile at him.

"What?" I say, smiling hard.

"Nothing. I just have these moments when I have to stop and really look at you." he says, smiling back at me.

"If you weren't my fiancé, I'd say that was perverted." I say, laughing.

He laughs too, and then his face turns serious.

"Seriously though. I just think about how I was before and I think about who I am now, and... I realize that you changed me in ways I thought were impossible, and I'm thankful to say the least." he says, while climbing in bed with me.

"Save your vows for the wedding." I say with a smile. "But thank you for saying that. It makes me feel good." I say, kissing him.

We pull away and he kisses me again, and I fill out a little more of the wedding plans with Vixen, then we go to bed wrapped around each other.