Older

6 weeks later
Vixen's POV
------

I sit in bed while Kyla's in the shower and I play with Aleah, poking her stomach and kissing her cheeks. She smiles a big smile at me and I pick her up and she sneezes. She feels another one coming so she breathes in sharply and lets it go, then does it again and sneezes in my face, making me laugh and jerk back a little.

"Bless you, mi amor {my love}." I say, kissing her face. "You need a bath and a hair wash, baby." I say to her, running my fingers over her little head, holding it up with my other hand. Kyla gets out of the shower as I lie the baby back to check her diaper.

"She okay?" Kyla asks, walking to the bed to smile and kiss the baby.

"She just needs a bath, and daddy's gonna get her one." I say in a high voice.

I go to the bathroom and I run a warm bath for the baby, sitting her baby bather in the bathtub to sit her in it. When I'm finished running her bubble bath, I go into the room to get her undressed, then I carefully carry her to the bathroom and I sit her in her bather. I splash water on her stomach and she smiles, looking at me with those big blue-green eyes. I give her a bath and I wash her hair and I get her out, covering her head and feet as I lie her on the bed and go to me and Kyla's drawers to look for a onesie for her to wear.

Kyla gets off the phone as I walk over to the bed to get the baby dressed. I sit on the bed next to her and I smile as I pump some lotion onto my hand to put it on her. I rub lotion on her stomach and out onto her arms, rubbing it in as Kyla speaks to me.

"Baaaaaby?" she says, dragging it out like she's about to ask for something.

"What are you about to ask me?" I say, keeping my eyes fixed on Aleah and what I'm doing, careful not to hurt her in any way.

"Well... Mom and the boys are coming over to see the baby again."

"Okay?" I say, unsure why she asked.

"Well, it's just that I know how you are about people bringing in germs and touching on the baby and stuff, so I just-"

"They're her family, baby, just like my people are her family. They can come and see her, just as long as they're washing.."

"...their hands before they hold her, I agree." she says with me, smiling at me and kissing my face and wrapping her arms around my neck as she does.

I look at her, slowing down with what I'm doing and she smiles and steps away from me, going to the bookshelf and looking for a book.

"Why're you looking?" she says, a definite smile on her face. I can hear it.

"I can't look at my wife now? Pssh, that's low." I say jokingly as I shake my head.

"You get me." she says, rolling her eyes.

"Nothing. You just.. you're beautiful when you're smiling."

"Aww, how sweet." she says sarcastically.

"No, I'm serious, baby." I say through a smile.

"Well so do you. Seriously." she says, burying her nose and lips in my hair and kissing my head.

She goes quiet and I raise an eyebrow as I put Aleah's onesie on after strapping her diaper on. I put on yellow mittens with little polka dots on her to match her onesie.

"She looks adorableeeee!" she says, kissing her all over, Aleah smiling and making cute baby noises.

Cute baby noises?

Wow. She really has changed me.

Kyla picks her up and she smiles and reaches her hands up to touch her face. She's always smiling. Just like her mother. I smile at the comparison and I head downstairs to the living room and the boys are in there, wrestling. I get a water and I go to sit down in the living room.

After a couple minutes, the doorbell rings throughout the house. I go upstairs to get the baby and I wake Kyla up from her nap.

"Baby." I whisper.

"Hm?" she hums in her sleep.

"I think your family's here." she nods her head as she gets up and I rush downstairs to get the door, holding Aleah on my arm, her head resting in my hand as she lies on my chest. I'm greeted with a big smile from Davina as she looks at her grandchild.

"Hi, my baby!" she says, holding her hands out and looking up at me, asking for Aleah. I walk into the house, letting them in and I give them a warm smile.

"Before you guys hold her, me and Kyla want you to wash your hands. I'm big on germs now, I just don't want her getting sick. You know babies."

"Of course!" Davina says understandingly.

"Uh, the kitchen's to your right." I say pointing. As the boys walk by, we do a little handshake and they pass me by to go to the kitchen. When they're all in there, I feel a pair of familiar hands go up my shirt and a pair of more familiar lips kiss my back.

It can only be none other than Kyla.

She lies on my back and rubs my stomach and chest, taking deep breaths as I reach back with my free hand to rub down her waist to the bottom of her ass to cup it in my hand, softly rubbing it.

"I've realized that you always do this to make your presence known."

"I never noticed." she says, smiling onto my back.

When her family comes back, I move my hand away from her ass and to her hip and Davina smiles at Kyla when she sees her.

"My beautiful daughter." she says as Kyla lets me go, going to hug her mother.

"Hey, mama."

"God, you don't know how much I've missed you." Jaxon says, going to hug Kyla.

"I've been busy being a mom, me and Vixen barely even have time for each other. She keeps us busy."

"Remind me to never have kids." Mason says, slapping my hand and softly pulling me into a hug, seeing as Aleah's in my arms. "You look good, man." he compliments. "Man, I try. They're a handful." I say, laughing.