Frustration

Vixen's POV:
I race downstairs, fuming at what I just heard. I knew Leo would try and make a move on her. God, I should've went with my gut and kicked him out sooner. I wanted to trust him. But trust doesn't go far with him, obviously.

"Leo!" I scream, reaching the living room where he is now.

He stands up as I approach him and I grab his shirt and I throw him against the wall.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? You're lucky I don't break your fucking nose any further." I say, rage taking me over.

"What is the meaning of this?" my mother yells.

"Why don't you tell them, Leo. Hm? Tell them!" I scream at him.

"I was only telling her the truth. Vixen's never gonna settle, even he knows it." Leo says with a scoff.

"That's my fucking wife you're talking to, you bastard! And her name is Mrs. fucking Reed when you address her, and you'd better fucking remember that shit because it won't go any further than that, do you fucking hear me? I dare you to step out of line again. I'll fucking kill you." I say, letting him go with a huff.

I walk back upstairs, huffing and puffing, anger coursing through my veins as I slam the door when Kyla walks in. She closes her eyes when she hears the door slam, already used to my aggressive behavior. She sits on the bed and looks up at me, watching as I pace around the room. In the heat of the moment, I rip my shirt off and I start to take off my pants, taking my belt off first.

"Strip, now." I demand.

She obeys and starts to take off her shirt, then her pants and panties, then lastly her bra. When we're both naked, I climb in between her legs and I kiss her roughly, lifting her thighs to her stomach as I push my dick against her pussy, already dripping with arousal. We make out aggressively for five more minutes and then when she's nice and wet, I shove my dick inside her, making her scream.

I thrust inside her harshly, bringing my lips to hers to catch every moan and whimper that escapes her lips in my mouth. She feels warm and snug as I pound inside her, carelessly, making her try and push her thighs together, fighting me.

"Open." I say, telling her to open her thighs back up.

She moans in response and I grunt and thrust hard and deep inside her, leaving it there as I push as deep as I can.

"Fuck!" she says, panting and whining.

"Open those pretty thighs for me." I demand.

"I can't take it, Vixen!" she whines.

So I grip both of her thighs in my hands and I spread them, pinning them open, fucking her hard. Her breasts bounce as I fuck her roughly, making her shake and cum hard. Even as she cums, I continue pumping in and out of her, not stopping until I cum deep inside her.

She reaches down and puts her fingers on her pussy my dick sliding past her fingers, still penetrating deep inside of her, as she tries to soothe her aching pussy as I fuck it senselessly. I watch as tears start to fall from her eyes and I throw my head back, cumming deep inside her. Panting and breathing heavily, I lean over her body and I kiss the corner of her eyes where her tears are falling, and I wipe them away as I kiss her head.

"I'm sorry." I say, kissing her head and rubbing her thighs.

"It's okay, I'm fine." she says, rubbing my back and hugging me.

I lift off of her and I look down and I see a little blood.

"Fuck.. Fuck!" I say, getting off her, going into the bathroom.

"Vixen, I'm okay, I promise." she says, barely standing up to walk towards me.

"You can barely stand, Kyla. God, I knew I shouldn't have... shit.." I say, rubbing my forehead, frustrated.

"Vixen, you didn't hurt me. Even if you did, I knew what I was getting into when you told me to strip down, I could've stopped you."

"And you didn't."

"And that was my choice. I'm fine Vixen. Really."

I look down at the sink counter, processing her words. I look up and I turn around and I pull her to me, hugging her body close to me.

"Okay. Okay. Still, I'm not doing that again, that's final." I demand.

"Okay." she says, not putting up a fight.

We get in the shower and when we get out, Kyla gets in bed and I walk over to the door, about to go out of it before Kyla calls out to me.

"Where are you going?"

"My office. Get some rest." I reply.

"You should do the same."

"I'm alright. Goodnight. Sleep well." I say, walking out.