Buzzed

I finish getting dressed and I go downstairs and there's no seats next to Vixen, so I look around and there's a free seat over by the girls, so I walk over to them and I sit down, all of them with beers in their hands.

"Ayo, Kay!" Vixen calls through all the chatter.

"Beer?" Kayno asks, digging one out of the cooler.

He tosses it over to Vixen and he catches it with his strong hands, his muscles flexing when he catches it and pops it open with his teeth. Z rolls a blunt and Vixen throws him a lighter to light it up with and we all talk, the living room buzzing with laughs from the boys and giggles from the girls, watching their men from across the room.

"My God. He's drop dead gorgeous. I can't stop thinking about how good he is." Amber says, practically drooling over Kayno as he nudges Z's arm.

"You guys, I kid you not, he knows how to get it done. If someone asked me who the best dick I've ever had came from, it would be him." Riley says, nodding her head.

"I think we're making Kyla a little upset. You know she can't get any for a while until she heals." Camara says.

Distracted, looking at Vixen's hands and the way he pushes his hips forward and pulls his sweatpants down a little, I come back from my trance and I respond.

"Oh, no. I'm good, I'm fine. Really." I say, looking Vixen up and down, definitely not good. He looks up as he takes a sip of his beer and he notices I'm staring before I can look back.

How in the world can this man still give me butterflies after so long?

He slouches in his seat and smirks at me. He smacks Kayno in his head and laughs, telling him to get up, and then he looks over to me.

"You, here. Now." he says in a demanding tone, pointing to the spot next to him.

I get up and I sit next to him, curling up and lying my head on his shoulder. He leans over to put his lips to my ear and he whispers, his deep voice sending vibrations throughout my body.

"What were you thinking over there?" he whispers, his cool breath hitting my neck, making me shiver.

"What do you mean?" I say back in his ear, my face hidden from the others behind his head.

"I saw the way you were looking at me from over there. What were you thinking about? My hands on you? Like this?" he says, his hand climbing up my body underneath my shirt to rub his thumb across my nipple through my bra, making my breath hitch in my throat. He's careful not to let anyone see, his upper body hiding mine as he touches me. "Or like this?" He slides his hand down to my pants and slides his hand underneath them to realize I don't have any underwear on.

A smirk grows on his face and he bites his lip. "No panties, huh? You're lucky I'm respecting the rules of post-partum because I'd have you thrown over my shoulder taking you upstairs to fuck the shit out of you if I weren't." he says, sitting back in his seat and taking a sip of his beer.

He looks over at me and hands me his beer, raising his eyebrow. "Want some?" I nod my head "no" and he rolls his eyes. "One sip." I look at the bottle and I take it.

I tilt it back to take a sip of it and it's tart, yet strong, making me cough and gag. "Mm. I don't like it."

"What would you prefer then?" he asks, laughing.

"Red wine. Can you bring tequila too?" I request.

"So you want to get drunk?" he says, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah. Maybe." I say, smirking at him.

"I'll be right back.". He gets up and goes to the kitchen and then comes back with wine and tequila like I asked.

He sits down and gives me a shot glass and a wine glass and I give him a kiss, thanking him for getting it for me. Z passes Vixen the blunt he rolled as he blows the smoke out. Vixen presses the blunt against his lips, collecting smoke in his mouth, and he inhales the smoke through his nose, and blows some out through his nose, sitting back and relaxing as he smokes.

I open the wine and I pour some in my glass and I add some tequila in it. I sit back and I drink my wine and me and Vixen switch out every couple of minutes. I don't like the way beer tastes, and I don't know how Vixen can drink it the way he does, but I decided, fuck it. I'm not pregnant anymore, try something new.

After an hour of beer, tequila shots, and wine, I'm drunk out of my mind. I can't even tell what I'm doing right now, but Vixen's keeping me planted in place, literally. He has me on his lap and keeps his arm wrapped around me so I can't get up.

"I need to get up. There goes Leah again. Stay right here, I'm not joking, Kyla." he says, warning me before he gets up.

"I promise." I say, clicking my tongue at him and winking weirdly at him.

He chuckles before getting up and tending to Leah. I zone out and before I know it, Vixen's back. He sits down beside me and holds my hip to keep me close next to him.

I look up at him, biting my lip as he laughs and talks with the boys. I pull up to his ear and I lick it before placing a soft kiss on it and tugging on it with my teeth. With my right arm, I reach over his body to grab the side of his face to turn his attention to me. He looks at me with a smile on his face from his conversation and I lean into him and I kiss him, pulling myself on top of him as I do.

I wrap both my arms around him, pulling my body close to him, not letting any space get between us, his forehead on mine as we kiss.

"Oh shit! He's about to get laid on the couch!" Mark shouts as we continue to kiss. Vixen laughs at Mark as I kiss him and he pulls away, cursing at Mark.

"Shut the hell up, Denmark." he says jokingly, laughing out his words. His hands rest softly on my ass as he squeezes it softly, landing a soft smack on it with a grunt as he bites his lip.

I look him in the eyes pecking him on the lips and I say, "I wanna get laid. Right here. On the couch.". He laughs and shakes his head.

"That's too much for them to take in." he jokes.

"I don't careeee," I say, whining "I need it now." I say, poking my lip out. Vixen kisses my poked out lip and looks at me with clouded grayish-blue eyes.

"Its bedtime for you." he says getting up with me against the front of his body, lifting me up like it's nothing.

"Nooooo, not yettttaaah." I say, kicking my feet weakly as I fall asleep on his shoulder.