Chapter 28. Maniac

Dreadraid was laughing like a maniac at himself while cutting a human in pieces. He hummed a tune and the leg he had been cutting fell on the ground. I was sitting against the wall, disgusted by what I was witnessing. "Baby, come here." I slowly got up and walked up to him. He pushed the saw in my hands. "You do the other leg!" He picked up the leg from the ground and threw it over his shoulder. It's not like I haven't done it before or haven't seen it before but in these circumstances, I wasn't sure if I was able to do it."

Sunstreaker's half brother walked off, leaving me here alone. Sunstreaker always made me watch but never let me actually do it. I looked at the mangled face of the woman. She was captured like a deer or moose during hunting season. Her eyes were still wide open and despite being dead, I still saw fear. I closed her eyes, just to make it easier for myself and promised to make it quick. If I won't do what Deadraid wants, he'll hurt me very badly and I don't want to risk that. I have to trust what Sunny told me.

I started cutting and looked at the wall. Both my hands were bloody in just matter of seconds. The bone was quite challenging, it's thick and strong. "Having trouble my love?" Dreadraid wrapped his arms around me and looked over my shoulder. "A little bit," I replied quietly. "Let me do the work for you," he said, pushing me aside and luckily took over what he started. I looked at my bloody hands.

"Does the blood bother you?"

"Not necessarily," I sulked and glanced at him. "Good!" The leg fell onto the ground. "You should watch me prepare dinner so you can do it next time!" He said, picking up the leg and threw it over his shoulder. "Come baby." I quietly followed him. "You need a good meal because we have a dangerous mission tomorrow," he said. "Do you know what Megatron is up too?"

He glanced at me. "Why do you care what Megatron is doing" He asked. "I need to know what he's up to," I said. He sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "Megatron wants me because he's angry," he said. "Your father, Whiplash, made a deal with Megatron. If we go after him, then you might run straight into his trap." I blocked his way. "I am serious about it," I said. He rolled his pitch black eyes. "You don't want me to go after my father," he snapped. "No, that's not true. I want him dead too but we need to think this through or we both fall into his trap."

Dreadraid sighed and looked rather annoyed. "I just got you back," I said and gave him a fake smile. "Then what do you have in mind?" He asked. "You're good at stalking obviously, let's see if we can find him and stalk him for some time to figure out what he's up too," I stated. "To do what?" He asked. "I want to kill Megatron as well."

Dreadraid slightly cocked his head to the side. "You can do it and you can kill him. You'll never have to look over your shoulder again. Optimus doesn't know you're on earth, only the Decepticons do," I stated. He bit his lip, "I love you for your good ideas," he said and pecked my lips.

"Can we make a deal?"

He looked at me. "I will help you with whatever I want, but there's one thing I want from you," I said. "Which is?" He asked. "I know Megatron has a part of the All-spark. I want to have it," I stated. "So you can do what?" He asked. "Save Sideswipe. He's my friend and no matter what he did, I can't just let him die," I stated. "It might be too late," he said, passing me. "Please, Dreadraid. Please," I walked after him. He sighed and suddenly turned, I nearly bumped into him. "Alright, but you'll marry me."

"You believe in marriage?" I asked. "I want you to fully commit to me!" He snapped. "Alright, if that's what you want," I said. "Oh, you know that without my half brother, Sideswipe will die for sure, right? Despite using that shard? It will give him a boost, maybe for a couple of months, but he's going to die without Sunstreaker," he stated. "I know, but at least it will give him a few more months."

"Very well, if that's what you want. You know what I want," he said, passing me. "Oh, and I want you to give birth to my child," he added. "If that's what you want..." I replied. Dreadraid walked off. I followed at a slower pace. "I seriously don't get why you want to help that mech so badly? what happened anyway?" he asked. "I lost my temper and killed someone... I told him because I had to tell someone and he betrayed me. Everyone believes I have been killing people and now they want to charge me for second and first degree murder," I said. "but you just said you killed someone," he said as he started to cut in the leg. "I know... but I lost my temper at that moment. It wasn't because I wanted to do it... it just happened," I mumbled. "Oh... well that's how it always starts... First you think it wasn't planned, then later you start to think about all the things you felt when you did it and actually feel satisfied, you want to feel the thrill again, so you get a new target. It's a circle."

"Why did you start to kill?" I asked, glancing at him. "When I was able to walk around, I didn't play with the usual toys kids have. I found knives, and other sharp objects. I started to kill my stuffed animals first, ripping their eyes off, stabbing them. When other sparklings were playing, I hurt them badly, at that point they were screaming and bleeding heavily. Of course my mother tried to discipline me and took me to Rung, a psychiatrist. I only got more and more obsessed with death and pain. In human years, I was five years old when I killed my mother in her sleep. My father didn't want to see me, the moment he figured out my mother was pregnant with me, he left her, but I searched for him anyway and figured out he had twins. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, my half brothers. I was pissed off about it of course and that's how my killing spree started."

His story kept me occupied for the entire day, I kept thinking about how young he was when he was first killed and for what? He didn't have a reason to start killing while Sunstreaker was shaped that way. Whiplash was the reason why Sunstreaker felt the way he did and that pissed me off so badly. "I can sense strong emotions, Skylar." I looked over my shoulder. "I sense anger," he said, cocking his head to the side. "I am pissed off, yes but it's nothing to worry about," I muttered. "Why are you mad?" he asked. "Whiplash. You better make his pain slow and painful," I sulked. "Why do you hate my father so badly?" he asked. I shrugged, "he's an idiot," I scowled. "Because of Sunstreaker?" he asked. I looked at him, "I cared for him."

"Did you love him?" he asked. "He was my support when I lost everything. You stalked me for years, you know how some people have treated me," I muttered. "I do, but that doesn't answer my question, did you love him?" he asked. I looked him in the eyes again. I can't tell him I still love his half brother, that I miss him so badly that it tears me apart inside but I can't say that. "I once did... not anymore," I lied. Dreadraid accepted my answer and seemed to be relieved, anger faded from his face. "Good," he muttered and passed me. I sucked in a breath and followed him towards his alt-mode. During the drive, we said nothing and I only stared at the passing cars. I froze when Dreadraid grabbed my hand. "Are you nervous?" he asked. "No," I muttered. "I will never let you go again," he stated. I flashed him a fake smile.

After a few hours of driving, Dreadraid suddenly parked next to the road and pointed at something. A black Lamborghini was parked not too far from us. "Are you sure I can't just kill him right away?" he asked. "It's your choice obviously, but... I want that piece of the allspark," I mumbled. Dreadraid snorted and rolled his pitch black eyes at me. "All that effort for a few more months!" he snarled. I clenched my jaws together and stared at the Lamborghini I had been driving for weeks. I sighed softly and looked away from the car for a moment. "He's on the move," Dreadraid muttered as Whiplash's holoform hopped in his alt-mode and drove off. "Let's follow him..." I mumbled. Dreadraid sulked something to himself before he drove and followed Whiplash.