Chapter 16

*vanessa*

"Lori" I ask.

Crap I knew it was gonna be lori.

"Vanessa I thought " she was so confused.

"Never mind just listen adams in trouble of course and we need to help catch perfect agian" I sigh.

"Wow you didn't even tell me one thing" she asks me.

"Never mind that we better get going perfect could be anywhere by now doing anything with the duplex igniter" I say.

"A what" she says.

"I'll tell you"

~~~

On the way to the park I explain why and how and all her questions. vance decided to tag along with us.

"So where do you think perfect is baker" vance asked adam.

"No clue but maybe the Ferris wheel" he suggested.

"Good idea" we all run to the Ferris wheel.

"Guys look I see him" sensitive yells pointing to the top of the wheel.

I had Almost forgotten that the clones where with us.

"If you want this back you better catch me" perfect yells from the top.

"Whose gonna stop him" lori asks.

"Adam he's the only one" I tell him.

"Me I can't do anything right" he tells me.

"You can you just have to believe in yourself adam just believe" I say.

"Ok" he runs to the top.

I see him struggle with perfect to get the duplex igniter. i wish I could help him but I guess adam has to do this. with no help at all.

*adam*

"Just give this to me" I try to grab the duplex igniter from his hands.

"Never" he yells.

"What are you doing I ask him"

"If I can't live then nobody can" he was about to drop it to the ground.

"No no no" I felt a sudden rage of anger.

"First you ruined my chance of getting lori then you messed up Vanessa's life and now you want to kill us off" I pushed him against the edge of the seat. I had him locked up there with my hand holding his shirt.

"Adam adam adam listen I've got a way to get rid of them"