Chapter 7

*adam*
I try to find vanessa but I couldn't. I decided to go to lori. she might know where she went. I go inside the meeting.

"excuse me baker" said vance.

"sorry but I really need to find lori fast is she here" I asked.

"I'm right here adam" she says raising her hand.

"just come outside I need to talk" I said. she comes out with me.

"what" she says.

"have you seen vanessa" I asked.

"why" she asked.

"uh because I don't know just come with me lori please we need to find her" I said.

"ok fine but isn't she at your house" she asked.

"uh no she was kinda mad, sad I don't know what her emotion was but she left for no reason" I said.

"Oh she must of been looking for me shit" she said stomping her foot.

"The where did she go" I asked.

"Let's look in your house maybe she went back" she said shrugging.

"Good idea" I said already with a head start.

*lori*
Adam basically runs to his house. I wonder what's gotten into him this week. a few days ago he shoved my face into a cake. then the very next day he starts swimming for me. then he acts all cool and saves a persons life by performing CPR. I feel like adams going through something and he's not telling anyone or puberty. seriously though it can't be his time of the month. he a GUY. but he's having different personalities each day and having mood swings every other minute. God adam needs help. like doctor help.

"Adam you've been acting pretty off lately" I said to him walking in the sidewalk.

"Yah it's just that my parents are gone and uncle Mitch is here and then there's the fundraiser" he said looking around.

"Oh don't worry about that" I said patting his back.

"Come on we're close to my house" he said.

"uh I know I live in the same street you do just a few houses away" I said looking at him funny.

"Oh yah I forgot" he said running to his house.

"Okayyy" I said following after him.

He finally gets to the door and opens it.

I gasp.

*adam*
Lori gasps. so do I. the whole place is been hit by a tornado. like a really big one. tables are turned around and ballons and stuff all over the place.

"Wow" said lori

"Looks like it's been hit by a clonado" I said.

"A what" she asked.

"Uh i mean is a cyclone you know" I said nervously.

"oh yah what happened to this place" she asked.

"I have no idea you wait here" I told her.

"Ok just be careful" she said.

Just then we see a llama.

"I'll be extra careful" I say.

I walk around and go to the kitchen. i look on the ground and see party boy on the floor with flour on his face.

"Party boy DOWN" he said.

Something's big happend here but I don't know what. I get out of the kitchen.