Chapter 11

*vanessa*

"Go down that slide for you" perfect questioned.

"Yes for me" I say.

"Fine I will" he mumbled.

"I promise I'll never forget you" I said smiling.

"Promise" he said.

"Promise" I say.

He waved goodbye and went down the slide. well that's the last I'll see of him. but I'll miss him. this summer would have been a bust without him.

"Wow how did---" adam tried to say.

"Let's just say I'm a master at this" I winked at him.

The rest of the clones had gotten up there.

"Guys I could have done nothing without you" said adam. "without you guys I would have been nothing thank you"

"Don't thank us we're the same person your just thanking your self" said adam #2.

"Yah I know but without you this summer would have been a bust" he said.

"Guys the tanning beds ready" danny yells.

"Ok got it" I yell.

"So I guess we really don't have much time". Said adam.

"Yeah so I guess this is goodbye" I said.

Winston came up to adam and hugged him really tight.

"Ok ok my ribs please" he pleaded.

Winston put him down. I saw adam laughing as winston put him down.

"Ok so promise me you will start writing poetry your pretty good at it" said Senstive.

He handed adam the diary and hugged him.

"Thanks" he said smiling.

"And promise you will remind him" sensitive whispered in my ears.

"Sure thing" I hugged him.

He waved goodbye and went down the slide. Next Winston came up to us.

"Bye Winston and thank you" he says.

He looks at us and says "ugh" and goes down the slide.

"Thanks for teaching me how to party man" adam said to party boy.

"Word to that" he laughs and goes down the slide.

*adam*

I think I'll miss adam #2 the most. he was the most helpful and probably my favorite clone. yah I know I have a favorite clone big deal.

"I think I'll miss you the most" I say to him.

"Don't worry adam we will always be here" he points to my heart.

"Alone were great but together we rock" he said.

I started to tear up just a little. just a little. he hugged me and went to vanessa.

"I guess I'll miss you too" she says hugging him.

We both see him go down the slide and he waves one last time and then he's gone. I hold vanessa hand kinda tight. I guess I'll miss Those guys. they changed my life forever. I'll never ever forget this ever.

"I'm going I can't stay here much longer" I say to her.

"I'm gonna stay here for just a bit" she says.

"Okay I'll be downstairs waiting for you" I smile at her and she smiles back.

I go down the stairs and see vance.

"That's was one amazing save there baker" he pats me on the back.

"Thanks vance" I say to him.

"OMG Adam that was so good I don't know what to say" it was lori she still looked beautiful even when her hair was wet from going down the slide.

"Yah thanks" I could feel my self get hot.

"I'll leave you too alone ok" said vance.

He waves at both at us and leaves. weird it's like he's becoming friends with me. wow I thought that's would never happen.

"Soooooo I was thinking maybe we could go to the park one day" she said.

"We go to the park everyday" I tell her.

"No no silly you know what I mean" she smiles at me and holds my hand. we look into each other eyes. she had light brown eyes that's glowed in the night. they reminded me of Vanessa's darker brown eyes. We leaned in and then.......,

*vanessa*

I look at the sky and decided to head back down. i Think about adam and his clones and how sad he was when he let each one go. I walk down the stairs slowly. but then I saw something. something I would have never imagined. I saw........