Chapter 13

*vanessa*

My eyes fluttered open. I guess I have to ask lori or alex if they were pranking me. but as soon as I open my eyes I screamed. loud.

"Www--hat are you guys doing here" I said pointing to the clones.

Yes they were here. all of them were surrounded by my bed like if they were waiting for me to get up. I see perfect and adam #2, winston, sensitive and party boy.

"Because the transmitter didn't work" said adam #2.

"What do you mean didn't work" I get up from my bed.

"We really don't know why it didn't work" he shurgged.

"Why did you guys come here to my house" I ask them.

"Uh it was all his idea" said party boy.

"Perfect's" I ask.

"Yes mine" he says.

"Why" I question him.

"Adam" he replied.

"What did he do" I ask.

"Broke your heart got rid of me and the rest of these fools" he looked mad.

"Fools you can't call us fools" sensitive says.

"Yah and why are you here go to adams place" I try to shoo them away.

"He wants to finsh adam off and then take over his life" adam #2 says.

"Why " I ask him.

"Because he broke your heart and kissed your sister" perfect said.

I went to my bed and started to cry. it was true. too true.

"I'm sorry vanessa he didn't want you to cry" said adam#2.

"It's ok" I sniffle and hug him.

"Hey vanessa lets party" said party boy.

"Sure turn on the radio" I laugh through my tears.

He starts dancing for me and I laugh.

"You actually like that" asked perfect.

"Yah I do but I hate people who try to kill other people" I say.

"Oh well so can we stay here" perfect asks me.

"Umm maybe I might have the room" I say out loud.

"Room" asked sensitive.

"Yah" I say.

It was a play room inside my room. me and lori use to play in it all the time. but we grew out of it. we never used it agian. I haven't even opened for 4 years unless for cleaning.

"Come with me" I say.

I take them to the far corner of my room and show them the door. they open it. it was really dusty.

"This is it" I tell them.

"Wow we really need to clean that" said Adam #2.

"I know I haven't used it on awhile" I explained.

"It's fine we can clean it" he said.

We decided to put a small green sofas inside the room so they can sit on it. I went to my basement and found our old tv. maybe number 2 can fix this.

By the time we were done it looked like a whole new room. (In the media)

"Wow thanks guys" I tell them.

"No problem it was fun" number 2.

"It looks like a girl hang out place" said perfect.

"Well ok maybe it's purple and grenn but doesn't mean you can't use it" I say to him.

"Well now that that's over I'm tired can we go to sleep" asked sensitive.

"Sure but don't come out of this room I really don't want to explain this to anyone" I say.

"Hey can I talk to you" asked number 2.

"Sure" I say.

We step out side the room. and he shuts the door so nobody could here.

"What" I ask him.

"You have to tell him" he whispered.

"Tell who what" I say.

"Adam tell him please he could get killed by the end of this whole plan perfect has"

"Ok but what I'm I gonna say and what I'm I gonna do he's bound to ask where I'm going" I say.

"Ill handle him you just go" he pushes me away from the room.

"Ok ok thanks for having my back I think I know why adam liked you the most" i laughed.

"Go" he yelled at me.

"Ok"

I quickly change into jean shorts and a white shirt and left my hair messed up but also curled. I better tell him everything. I run outside and go to he's house.

*adam*

I woke up and feel the pain in my head. I wake up wear a plaid shirt and jeans. I go down stairs and see the whole house clean. what where are the clones.

"No no no this couldn't have been a dream no vanessa, and lori and what happend last night no" I say out loud.

"Honey where home" it was my mom.

"I'm here mom" I say slowly.

"Aww we missed you" she hugs me.

"Me too where is uncle mitch" I say a little to quickly.

"Outside" she points to the door.

I was about to run outside then something told me to look up and I see a pizza stick to the celing. I could feel myself smile and I run outside.

"Uncle mitch uncle Mitch" I yell.

"Adam" he hugs me.

"I wish you could stay longer" I say quietly.

"Me too but they need me in Las Vegas baby" he puts his hands in the air.

"Oh well did you get the tanning bed out of here" I ask him.

"Yup all ready it's in the trunk" he smiles.

"Good" I say.

"Well this is goodbye for now but I promise I'll come back next summer" he waves and gets into the truck.

I tell him goodbye and he leaves. I was pretty sad he was leaving I'll miss my uncle a lot. I was just about to go inside the house until i heard yelling.

"Adam" I here someone yell.

At first I thought it was lori but it ended up being vanessa.

"Vanessa" I ask.

"Yeah it's me Listen I don't care what happened between you and lori last night but there's bigger issues than that" she says.

"Bigger issues just look at yourself your eyes are red and puffy your hair is messed up it looks like you haven't slept in days" I hold her hand but she immediately pulls it away.

"I don't care how I look baker your in trouble and I'm here to help you" she says.

"In trouble what do you mean" I ask her.

"The clones there bb-ack" she stammered.

"Back" I question her.

"Yah but perfect he's after you and I just don't want anything to happen to--" she could barely finish her sentence.

I pull her into a hug and she starts to cry.

"Baker he's after both of us" she sniffles .

"Why both" I ask.

She pulls away from me.

"Because we both love each other"