Chapter 5

*adam*
Me and sheldon finally made it too the park. then of course we saw vance.

"oh hey losers" vance said snickering at us.

"Ugh just ignore him" said sheldon. I walk past him. or at least i try to.

"Hey where do you think your going" he said.

"uh my job" I said pointing to the pool.

"your gonna try to help lori you can barely keep your pants on" he said staring at me.

that was a few summers ago. I was trying to do the life guard test and lets just say the filter in the pool doesn't like me. Then vanessa thank god I can't believe I'm saying this came and saved me.

"oh hey vance I actually need these two so I'll take them off your hands" she smiled at vance and took me and Sheldon away from Vance.

"why did you save us" Sheldon asked.

"save you" she questioned

. "yah you took us away from Vance our enemy" I said.

"No problem I'm pretty good at the saving stuff" she said laughing.

"lets get back to work" I said to Sheldon.

"yah good idea see you soon vanessa" he said.

"bye guys" she smiled at us and left.

"Hey do like her" asked sheldon.

"what noooo I like lori" I said.

"ok fine come on" he said.

*vanessa*
By noon I decided to head to adams tree house. I got in and saw all the rest of his clones except the real adam and his friend.

"oh how wonderful your here" said sensitive in a really girly voice. no I mean seriously girly I thought it was a girl talking.

"yes I'm here where's adam" I asked.

"oh he should be here by now" said adam #2.

bursting through the door was adam, sheldon and Danny. "ok let's get started" said sheldon.

"our objective is make adam cooler" said Danny.

"Really all he really needs to do is be himself" I said.

"that way he'll never get lori" said Danny.

"ugh whatever" I said.

sheldon assigned every clone a different job. yes that means even Winston. "you mean Winston will take care of gillan" I asked sheldon.

"oh yeah" he said.

"why doesn't adam #2 do it or something" I said.

"no we need him at the pool just incase something happens" said danny.

"He can't even take care of himself" I yelled. and then Winston puked.

"ok let's just hope this doesn't happen again" said adam.

*adam*
Me and Sheldon went to the mall. it was lori and Vanessa's brothers birthday and we brought party boy and then went . yah lets just hope this works.

"look he's going in" said sheldon.

"at least Vanessa's going with him maybe she might save us this time" I said.

Vanessa walks in with party boy and that's when it starts. "hey lori" said Vanessa.

"hey vanessa" she said sadly.

"what's wrong" she asked.

"ugh I should be helping the crew for the funraiser not stuck here" she said.

"oh come on it's not that bad" Vanessa said.

"all you need is a break just PARTY" said party boy. sometimes I wonder how we even got the names. probably the personalitys of these clones.

"Thanks adam but really I think I need to help" lori said.

"just chill out party" he said.

"so you mean I should just calm down chill out a bit" said Lori.

"I guess" said Vanessa. he suddenly got up and started to dance. oh my god I would have never done that. Vanessa and Lori started to laugh. well I can make girls laugh is that a good thing. the cake arrived and that's when everything went wrong. party boy took loris face and smashed it into the cake.

"ADAM" she yelled.

"crap come on sheldon lets go" I say. Party boy runs across the mall gets on one of those mall cop scoter things and rides it. a mall cop chase him around in circles until party boy fell and somehow escaped.

"this is bad" i said to Sheldon.

"yah really bad" Sheldon said looking at the mess.

*vanessa*
"Well you have to apologize to her she's so mad" I said to adam. we were in the tree house and explaining what happened in the mall with party boy to Danny.

"I don't know how though" adam said pacing back and forth.

"maybe swimming" said Danny.

"swimming" we all look at him.

It was a great idea but which clone would be the best for it. "how about sensitive" I say.

"yah he's probably Best for this" said Sheldon.

"Sensitive" we call. he comes of course with his ponytail and girly voice.

"Yes" he said. we told him our plan and he smiled. "ok that's great tomorrow" he asked.

"uh yah" I said.

"ok" he left to write poetry. Let's just hope lori can forgive him.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*next day still Vanessa's POV*
Lori was nice enough to forgive adam. I had totally forgotten that today was there so called date. i was at the pool chilling when adam came. i took off my glasses.

"what" I asked.

"need your advice come on" he dragged me to his garage.

"what are we doing here" I asked.

"vance is perfect and we need something that can fight him" he said.

"how about we fight perfect with perfect" I said.

"what do you mean" asked danny coming out of nowhere.

"hello the clone machine" I said pointing to it.

"ohhhh" they both said.

*adam*
We cloned me one more time. he was perfect. like vance. we all go to the water park and see what he does. he walked in confidence and all the girls were looking at me. Or him. you know what I mean. he even went up to vance. or vance went up to me.

"so where's lori" Vance asked.

"If you wanna talk to lori you have to go through me first" perfect said.

Me and vanessa high five. suddenly we heard a scream.

"look someone is drowning" yelled lori

. Then perfect jumped into the pool and saved the person that was drowing. even performed CPR. wow I could have never done that. Vanessa went up to perfect.

"you did great adam" she said. lori even went.

"oh my god adam that was so good" and then she hugged him or me or whatever. even I felt it. but I didn't feel right. But I didn't know why.