Chapter 3

*adam*
"Hey Danny have you seen gillan" I asked him

. "oh about that we haven't found her" Danny said.

"but it's been 2 hours" I said.

"Well let's go find her" said Sheldon.

"we will go in the basement and adam you look in the garage" Danny said.

"ok let's go" I said. I walk into the garage. "gillan gillan" I said. i walk up to the tanning bed.

"boo" said two voices.

"ahhh" I said.

suddenly gillan popped out and pushed me into the tanning bed and left me screaming.

"adam are you ok" said a voice.

"vanessa" I said.

"adam what happened" said Danny and sheldon.

"I don't know get me out of this tanning bed" I said.

"ok ok vanessa push a bunch buttons" Sheldon said

. "There's a bunch of lights and the tanning bed is moving" I yelled.

"ok ok I'll stop it" said vanessa. she started to push random buttons until finally the flashing lights and spinning Stopped. i got out and I felt dizzy.

"are you ok" asked vanessa.

"yah I'll just go to my room" I said. I went up to my room and fell on the bed.

*vanessa*
I went home and kept thinking about adam. what happened in that tanning bed. is he ok? I wondered until I feel asleep. I woke up with lori of course jumping on me.

"come on wake up" she said.

"I'm not going today I don't feel too good" I said.

"well ok then" she said leaving the house. as soon as she left I ran to the bathroom. I took a shower. I wore a jean shorts and a gray t shirt. I ran down stairs and went to Adams house.

*adam*
I woke up.ugh I thought.

"You know you talk in your sleep" a voice said.

i look next to me and I see me. "ahhhh" I said. I heard uncle Mitch come up stairs. the other me thing locked me up in a closet.

"what happened adam" said uncle Mitch.

I heard everything the other me said. "I thought I saw a clown" it said.

"omg where" uncle Mitch said.

"oh don't worry it was all a dream" the other me said.

"oh ok" he left.

the other me opened up the closet door. "promise you won't scream" he asked me. I nodded. he pulled of the tape from my mouth and the string he wrapped me around.

"who are you" I asked him.

"I'm you" it said. 

"okayyy" I said and blacked out.

*vanessa*
I already saw Sheldon and Danny outside of adams house.

"hey what are you doing here" asked danny.

"um I just wanted to check on adam and what happened last night" I said.

"oh ok but take a look at this his acting really weird" Sheldon said pointing to adams window. adam was wearing an apron and giving gillan a spa treatment.

"wow I can't even see this" I said.

"yah me neither" said Danny.

"you know that's not me" said a voice. we all turn around and see adam.

"Ahh" we all say.

"you know that's a clone. you know a clone thingy" he said.

"but that's not even possible" I said.

"yah that's only in scientific movies" said Sheldon.

"how did you clone yourself" I asked.

"come on" and he lead us to the garage.

*adam*
"Here the tanning bed" I said.

sheldon and Danny look at each other.

"no it's mine" said Danny.

"I'm cloning my self first" Sheldon said.

"stop guys" said vanessa.

"Can we clone you agian" asked danny.

"no we are not touching that thing agian ok please" I said.

"god look at the time we have to get to work" said Vanessa.

"yah I should go come Sheldon" I said

. "Danny please don't touch anything while we are gone and keep an eye on adam #2" I said. "sure thing adam" Danny said. and we left to go to work.

*vanessa*
My job in crash n splash is simple. I don't have a job. i just help lori around. but mostly vance is pretty on top of things so I usually just watch them. and then there's adam. haha i love watching him. as I was daydreaming adam came up to me.

"uh we need your help" he said.

"my help" I said getting up.

"Yah just come on" he said taking my hand and leading me out of the water park.

"where are we going" I asked.

"my house" he said.

as soon as we got to his house I understood. Danny was sitting on a chair and adams clone was giving him drinks."what did you do" I said.

"well adam #2 tell him" said Danny.

"so now he's your servant" said adam.

"you mean Your my servant" Danny said.

"well we......" adam #2 explained everything.

"so you cloned an clone" I asked Danny.

"yah I don't want to be harsh but a copy of a copy well he ain't so bright" adam #2 said. I looked at the lawn. there was another clone cutting grass. well he was trying to.

"come here Winston" said adam #2. he came to us like he was some kind of dog. he sniffed me and adam.

"Winston stop stop" said adam#2.

"well he's cute" I said scratching behind his ear and just like a dog would react. well he did.

" I've got a great idea" said Sheldon.

"what" I asked.

"we can clone him so all his jobs well he can be in two places at once" said Sheldon. we all looked at adam and then to the garage. well this summer is about to get a whole lot better.