Chapter 24

In everything that people do, they start from making a decision, they swore on it for a long time and some for the rest of their life. I should've done what most people do, I shouldn't have followed my instincts so easily for my lifetime decision to be broken.

I expected that dragging someone into your life would have a consequence, I knew that but I still did it anyway.

And I was right when I said that I would regret all this nonsense of mine at some point, because now, I'm at that point.

It has almost been two days since my classmates has been believing and assuming that I'm together with Dokyeom and they wouldn't just stop. They like it so much to the point that they would get so excited if it's an instance that involves both me and Dokyeom.

And by now, it won't surprise me anymore if Dokyeom already knew about all this gossip going around in our classroom, I mean he's our classmate too and everyone's just making it so obvious.

Making them believe otherwise would be pointless, and even if I do tell the truth, they'll just tell me that I'm denying it. They'll pretty much end up saying 'the more you hate, the more you love' which is just so dumb. No one can easily determine how people feel.

I'm denying everything because it isn't true. I don't hate Dokyeom nor I even love him and not even in between.

"Hiah.", I heard Dokyeom's voice, and speaking of the person inside my mind, he's now calling my name in a whispered way. We have our teacher lecturing infront and it's a strict one, I don't know why Dokyeom suddenly wants to get in trouble.

I took a glance at him and mouthed, "What?".

I bring my eyes back to our teacher every second just to make sure that we wouldn't get caught. I don't know what she could possibly do, but I don't want to see it for myself. But Dokyeom's really in here sacrificing both of us.

"About what everybody is saying.."

My eyebrows twitched after hearing what he said, I expected that he knows already but it, coming directly from him still surprised me in a way.

"What do you mean?", I asked. He thrusted out his lower lip and looked elsewhere for awhile. I don't really know what he would say next, I don't even know what to expect.

"I just wanna say that—"

"Dokyeom! Hiah!"

My curiosity about what Dokyeom wanted to say drifted off in split second after what i've been so anxious for happened. Our teacher called us and she didn't sound so happy.

"What are you two doing? Talking in the middle of class?!", We both stood up and when I got to look at our teacher's face, her eyes looked horrifying.

But just when the atmosphere would get more scarier, a few of my classmates started exclaiming and soon, they became a lot, they became so excited that they forgot there was a teacher just infront of us.

They all started shouting things one by one, and I don't really know what to feel. Should I be thankful that they just saved us from getting scolded that could lead to something worse or should I be disappointed that they're assuming things that aren't real.

'Yiee!'

'Ohh~'

'Wahh!'

'DK and Hiah sitting on a tree k—i—s—'

If our teacher didn't stop them, I could've heard something much worse. And in the end, instead of just me and Dokyeom, everyone of us received a scolding. But even after being told, smiles were still vivid on their faces that I reckon stopping wasn't and wouldn't be on their plans.