Chapter 8

Third Person's POV

Minutes later when Hiah and Alliza went inside their classroom, the bell rang indicating that break time is over. But their teacher wasn't still there and so everyone just continued talking and everything, except for Hiah who just had her head laying on her table.

Due to her head still aching, she thought closing her eyes for awhile might ease it a bit, but it didn't help at all, the pain was still there that she even started groaning.

Her head felt like ripping, and as it went on, the voices around her sounded muffled.

But just then, when Joshua looked behind, Hiah caught his attention, and Dokyeom who was playing with his phone just now, tend his eyes to Joshua who was staring at Hiah, worriedness filling Joshua's face.

They both heard her groan, and so, "Hey Hiah, are you okay?", Joshua asked and gently tapped her shoulder.

Dokyeom looked at Hiah confusedly, he didn't know what was happening to her and so he just stared at her and to Joshua.

"Hiah...", She just groaned once again.

"What's wrong with her Josh?"

"I don't know...she seems like she's not feeling well...", Joshua continued to tap her shoulder, but she still won't budge.

"She was okay earlier...we even played...", Dokyeom whispered the last parts, low enough that Joshua couldn't hear it. But Joshua was more concerned on Hiah than what he's hearing from anyone. At that moment, all he wanted was for her to tell him that she's okay or just even look at him, her face can tell what she's really feeling, right?

Just then, Alliza, who came back from the bathroom, sat beside Joshua. She was confused as well; Joshua was staring ang tapping Hiah's shoulder while Dokyeom was looking at them confused.

"What's wrong?", Alliza asked and both Joshua and Dokyeom shrugged their shoulders.

"We've been trying to get her up but she won't budge.", Dokyeom said.

"I think she's in pain or something.", Joshua added. Joshua has never seen her like this for a long time and it scares him. The last time she was like this was when she had one of the downs of her life, but he still thinks that it happened way long ago for it to come back to her.

'Is it because of what happened earlier?', Alliza asked inwardly as she stared at Hiah, remembering what happened just earlier there at the empty room.

Hours had passed, and for those times, Hiah fell asleep. Joshua just excused her to the teachers that she's not feeling well, and fortunately they just let her.

"What should we do?", Dokyeom asked eyeing Joshua and Alliza. It was almost the end of class but their teacher went out extra early for some reason that everyone in their classroom were left waiting for the final bell to ring.

As the three of them just stared at Hiah for a long while, she suddenly groaned again and in no time, she slowly lifted her head. With her heavy eyelids, eyes half opened, she looked at the trio but they looked blurry.

"Hiah.", The three said in unison, and so she scratched her eyes yet was left confused when the moment her eyes adjusted to everything around her, she saw the three of them staring at her, a hint of worriedness evident on their faces.

"Why...?", She briefly looked around, but her eyes widened when it landed outside the window. She looked back to the three and thought that it was all just a dream, but it clearly seemed like it wasn't.

"It's already afternoon?", Hiah asked and they nodded.

"You slept for the whole four classes.", Dokyeom said.