Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Zillah pins my hands above my head and I look up curious. Her eyes were glowing at its brightest and in this moment she was at her most beautiful. She licks her lips and continues to stare at me. I open myself up to her and spread my legs wider. Zillah arches her eyebrow and bends pulling my sore lip into her mouth to suck and lick across it. I moan and claw at her back. She pulls my t-shirt off exposing me to the cool room but her body connects with mine and I begin to heat up.

She kisses me and I trace her mouth with my tongue and she groans into me. She runs her hands up my naked upper body and I pout. She chuckles and kisses the side of my neck. “What’s wrong?” She questions.

“Not fair.” I whine. “I want to see you.” I say.

She grins mischievously and lifts up pulling her shirt off. I lick my lips and she then stands over me sliding her pajama pants down. She then hovers back over me and ask, “Is this better?”

I wrap my legs around her and breathe. “Yes.” My hands begins to run up and down her body. She had a perfect physique. Muscles clenching as my fingers run over them. “Astra.” She growls into my neck her right hand squeezing my breast possessively. Her tongue then runs across it before taking it into her mouth. I shriek at the surprising pleasure that shoots through my body. My hands gets tangled in her hair and my breathing becomes ragged. She nips and pulls and I throw my head back in pleasure not able to control my vocal moans anymore.

Zillah feast and her hand travels between my thighs rubbing against me, the shorts blocking her passage. I gulp and I can hardly breathe. Zillah lifts up and watches me curiously. My chest was heaving and I knew I was turning red from the way she was looking at me. She arches her eyebrow and smirks. “I can smell you.” She teases me. I bite my lower lip and her hand runs up and down my torso before disappearing inside of my shorts. My legs instantly spread and her grin becomes wider.

“I never done this before.” I blurt.

Zillah stops and looks at me her eyes wide. I look away embarrassed. I didn’t know what to do and I had never been this far with anyone. My breathing becomes faster and there are too many emotions running through my mind. Zillah bends down and kisses me softly her tongue exploring my mouth again. I begin to relax. Kissing. God, did I love kissing her. She devours me with her skilled mouth and tongue and I become hot all over just thinking of the others things she could do to me with her skilled tongue.

“Astra.” She whispers against my lips.

I open up my eyes and stare at her. Her blonde hair was wild from my hands and her lips was pink and swollen from my mouth. I blush. “You are pure?” She asks her head cocking to the side curiously. I become more embarrassed in my state.

I swallow and finally reply. “Yes.”

I wasn’t expecting the mischievous smirk forming on her lips. She squeezes my thighs and ask, “What do you want?”

I gulp. “I—I don’t know.”

Zillah chuckles and I scowl. She pecks me on the lips. “Don’t look like that.” She whispers. “I’m just teasing you.”

“I’m nervous.” I admit.

“You shouldn’t be nervous.” She replies. “Sex is a wonder thing.” She bites down on my breast. I shut my eyes tight. “Sex with me is even better.” She promises and I believe her. “You and I are not going to have sex, Astra.” She mumbles running her tongue down my chest again and over the outside of my shorts making me grip the cheap sheets. She continues her journey over the inside of my thighs and inhale. Just take me already! I wanted to scream. She kisses my inner thigh softly and then stop. “I’m going to make love to you all night, Astra. Just not tonight.” Yes. Make love to me. I think. Wait! No. My eyes widen. Not tonight?