Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Zillah hands trails up my thighs and I know my face is red and wet with tears. I have relax on the cold brick wall behind me. There was no point of fighting anymore. She squeezes my hip tightly and bites my shoulder. I flinch and turn my head. I could hear her heavy breathing and it was disgusting me. She pulls back and look at me. Her hair was wild and her eyes was deadly red. 

She was looking at me intently. She leans in closer and her fingers pull down my panties. I shut my eyes tight and more tears begin to pour out my eyes. I could feel the cold air hitting me and I watch Zillah fall to her knees. "I won't hurt you." I could hear her muttering. I squirm beneath her and continue to cry. I didn't want this. I feel her tongue run up my upper thigh. I shudder and I could feel her smirking but I wasn't enjoying this. Not at all. 

"Zillah stop!"

I instantly recognize that voice. It was Ryker. I watch him pull Zillah off of me. I quickly pull up my underwear and try to run but Zillah blocks my way and snarls towards Ryker. "Mine!" Ryker charges forward and Zillah begins to attack him. Zillah begin throwing powerful punches and Ryker blocks them with a long black staff. I pick up my bag and run down the alley only to run into someone else bigger and stronger. It was Ashes. He looks over my shoulder and then picks me up. "No."I begin to scream. "Please let me go."

"I'm helping you." Ashes reply. "Now shut up."

I try to wiggle out of his grip but it was no use. I pull my head up to see Ryker pin to the wall by Zillah who was snarling viciously. She looks at me and lets go of Ryker, charging towards Ashes and I. However, Ryker bangs her in the head with his staff and screams, "Run. I will distract her." I let Ashes carry me to safety and several minutes later we both are walking into an abandon warehouse.

I look around and notice the five twin beds in the center of the floor and five racks with clothes.

"Where is Zillah?" Nyx and Lilth walks into the warehouse and Ashes look at them and explains, "Ryker is fighting off her other side."

I watch Nyx and Lilth look at each other and I question. "Other side?" Nyx narrow her eyes at me and ask her lip snarling up in a displeasure manner. "Why is she here?"

"Because Zillah would want her to be safe." Ashes reply.

I look between the three who was discussing me and Zillah. "What is going on?" I question in anger. I didn't like the fact that I had almost been attacked and raped by my rescuer all in the same night. I wanted answers and I wanted it now. 

Lilth kicks off the wall and explains, "You're unique." My eyes widen because Lilth barely speaks. "People are after you and we're here to protect you. There is no reason to be hostile with us."

I bark in laughter. "I was just attacked."

"By the enemy." Lilth replies in a bored tone.

"And by Zillah." I sneer. "She-she." I look away. I didn't want to talk about what almost happened. Lilth look towards Ashes with answers and I could tell they could understand each other without even opening their mouths. It was bizarre. "Zillah wasn't herself Astra. That is all I can say about that." I bite my lower lip and before I can say anything Ashes is walking towards me muttering a quick 'sorry'. "Why are you apologiz-" I couldn't get the rest of the sentence out before I was falling unconscious.

<><>

When I come back, I am in my bed comfortable with a blanket around me. I groan and look down noticing I am still in my dirty uniform from last night. I rush to the bathroom and take a shower washing the filth off of me. Thirty minutes later I was heading upstairs for breakfast. Thankfully, father wasn't at the table.