Chapter 42

The second his lips come crashing back into mine, I feel electricity surge through my body and the feeling of an incredible warmth spreads throughout me. It's the feeling of being brought back to life. It's the feeling I've longed for much longer than I wanted to admit to myself. I feel that spark, that oh familiar spark hit me when his lips touch mine and his large thumb brushes across my soft cheek simultaneously.

After being in agony for two months and gazing at these lips of his every second he was near me, feeling every fiber in my body ache to just press mine against his just once, the feeling of his lips finally being on mine clouds my mind completely. I feel my arch up into his, pressing my torso against his as I slide my hands from his cheeks slowly, down to wrap around his neck.

My finger instantly slides up into the strands of his curly brown hair, tangling my fingers into it as I rub circles into his scalp. I hear him hum softly into the kiss as presses his body closer to mine, that sound alone sending goosebumps up my arms. His soft pink lips mold with mine perfectly, moving against mine slowly yet deeply, like he's worried about completely letting go with me.

I then grip my fingers tighter into his hair, pulling on it slightly, trying to show him what I want, what I need. I've waited too long for this moment for it to only be what I want now. It's a very desperate need. I then hear that lovely sound come from the back of his throat, that low and dark moan that vibrates against my lips, that sound that I will never get tired of hearing.

He then swiped his tongue teasingly across my lips, so slowly like he's trying to remember every crease in them and the exact shape of them. I needily open my mouth slightly, allowing him to hungrily push his tongue past my lips and teeth to meet his tongue with mine. I feel his tongue massage against mine, making me grip onto his hair tighter and hum into the kiss.

There's nothing I could want more than this, this very moment. As he holds my delicate face firmly in his large hands, time feels still. All except us, except his skin and lips on mine. I need this. I need him. I then let my hands fall from his hair, to gently run down his chest, feeling the curvature of toned chest and stomach through his shirt, the feeling nearly having me shuddering into the kiss.

I rest my hands at the hem of his shirt, just at the waistband of his pants, rubbing my hands back and forth teasingly, wanting some sort of reaction out of him. Wanting to see him want me just as bad as I want him. To feel my skin on his. And just a second later, I feel him arch and push himself into my hands, showing me in the way that he can.

I let my lips curve up slightly against his into a soft smile, knowing that he wouldn't be able to hide it from me for too long. I then dip my fingers underneath his black shirt, feeling the warm and soft skin of his stomach against my fingertips, it making me let out a small sigh into the kiss. I feel more urgency arise inside of me like more wood being added to a fire, feeling that quickly build inside of me.

I then let my hands glide up his stomach, feeling his muscles contract underneath my palm, only making me hum into the kiss as I move them higher. I run my hands up to his chest, the warmth and softness making me moan softly into the kiss as I desperately start to swirl my tongue around his, trying to move as close to him as possible.

"Leah." I hear him breathe out into the kiss, a sense of desperation yet softness behind his tone, one that has my knees nearly buckling underneath me.

"T-touch me, please." I whisper so faintly that my voice is barely audible. I then run my tongue along the roof of his mouth, grazing against the bottom of his teeth as I pull back slightly to get more words out. "I need more. I need you. Don't be afraid to let go and give yourself to me."

When the words slip from my lips, I feel my heart thump harshly in my chest, knowing that I don't want to overstep and push past any of his boundaries either. I pull back enough just to open my eyes and look up at his, seeing his eyelashes flutter a few times before his green eyes connect with mine.