Chicken Fight In the Ocean

After you walked into the bedroom you shared with Jay, fresh from the bath and adorably looking good in your pajamas, he made it a mission to stay out of the room before his heart burst out at the sight

He had been walking in the beach for hours now so late in the night, relentlessly trying not to think about you with no success. It was a futile effort.

It's already 1 am when he returns and the villa is already quiet, he could see his friends already deep in their sleep as he passed by in open doors of their rooms.

As he entered the one you shared with him, he pauses by the doorway and there you are laying in your bed, fast asleep with your legs stretched out beyond the blanket. The pajama you wore is thin and you're shivering in your sleep.

Jay's eyebrows furrow together and he takes the blanket from the foot of your bed, pulling it out from beneath your outstretched leg and drape it over your body.

You don't move a muscle after a minute, everything is still for a long while but your back as you take silent shallow breath and the serene sight seems to bring out something in Jay that has never existed before.

They say the curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back, and he can't imagine leaving himself unsatisfied by the end of this year.

He would try to get you back, slowly and in a gentlemanly ways like you deserve.

It might be a slow process but if that's the way to get you back, then so be it.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

The next morning, Jake was the first to get up among the boys and not because he can't sleep well, but so that he could be the first to see you since he knew, you were damn so excited to see the sunrise over the ocean.

His eyes found you from his perch in the rooftop of the villa the moment you left the front door, still in your pajamas and barefooted, as if afraid that he would lose you in sight.

You scanned the surroundings before heading to Jinyoung who, by the way, helping the cleaners around to clean the sandy beach of any leaves from the trees around the area. The two of you talked but innocently enough for Jake to be calm inside.

"Good morning!", Huening Kai greeted from behind Jake and he started, realizing with no doubt that he was caught watching you from his spot.

"Good morning", Jake said back quietly as Kai places himself before him.

From over his shoulder, Jake could still watch you and he found you being approached by one of those American guys, and it's a different guy this one, one with a beard around his face, so it makes him look older.

Jake continued to watch and were waiting to see what you will do, and this is how it happens while he was up there, not really hearing anything from his place.