Lotté World At The Last Day

The one week Foundation Day in itself had passed by in the blink of an eye

You had walked into the buses with your classmates on the way to Lotte World in the last day. It was supposed to be a day full of excitement over the rides and the fact you will see Kim Namjoon there again.

But not anymore when Mrs. Nam announced Mr. Hwang's daughter will visit again as a guest speaker from Soumu High as their representative.

Your heart had pounded in your chest because of nervousness throughout the entire ride and you felt like you were going to collapse when you spotted Hwang Yeji waiting with the other teachers at the front of the amusement park.

Her eyes looks to be searching for someone among the sea of faces and it's so easy to find a girl among the boys as it ended up to you who, upon seeing her friendly smile, had taken to hiding behind Kai for being the tallest in your section.

You can't do it behind Jake, for you know, he has the cutest height in your numbers.

You had been all the more grateful when you were led inside and you were instanty surrounded by your friends who take turns what rides they would go or what to avoid for their heart's sake.

Jay had to listen to Jake's teasing words over how he was waiting for his ridiculous screams and you had smiled thankfully from hearing Sunghoon is the weakest to this kind of thrill rides.

But before anything else, on your way to the Viking, Yeji is heading to your group with a purpose in her eyes.

Due to your sudden panic at seeing her, you snuck out from behind the boys and took off in a run, hoping to hide somewhere else.

"Y/N, wait, where are you going?", they were all calling out for you in shock, but you ignored them.

With the exception of Jay who already know about your connection to Yeji.

He shocked everyone by walking up to her and pulled out a move at what he does best. He flirted with her in order to remove her attention on your running form, but not expecting for Yeji to shove him aside before following the direction she had last seen you run to.

"What was that about, Jay?", Jake asks, frowning over at seeing him flirt once again to another girl.

"I was just helping Y/N and not interested, that's why", Jay frankly says before he too runs where Yeji is heading.

The boys he had abandoned like Jake and Sunghoon shares a look, ignoring the way Huening Kai is begging them to leave it alone and just get tickets now for the rides.

But in the end, he was ignored and left alone with Leo as the two bestfriends runs after Jay.

"That's why I never want to fall inlove, you'll be that crazy over her own troubles", Huening Kai commented before huffing and dragging a very confused Leo in another direction.