Getting More Closer

When you first met Sunoo, the first impression you have of him is already on the good side

You don't know because he had a natural air of being everyone's friend or that he is cute or in the days you want to be away from the boys in your class, you just needed to call him and he will be there to be your distraction.

Perhaps because of his positive effect on you, Heeseung commented that you'd sooner take Sunoo as your brother.

It's not that really of a bad idea if you may say so yourself.

As you walked into the library, to help him with his assignment, Sunoo keeps on talking that Ni-ki had yet to return his earbuds for today.

If the threat to your peace is either Sunghoon or Jay, his is Ni-ki.

The two of you headed into a table and once you sat, you rummaged to find a pen in your bag. You were startled when Sunoo nudged you roughly with his elbow.

Without lifting your head, you asked, "What? Do you not think it's not hurting me?"

Sunoo didn't say a word and nudged you again, making you turn your head towards him with a frown. You arched an eyebrow when he gestured to something with his head.

"My god, Sunoo, you've got a big mouth. Use it!", you remarked impatiently.

"I think he's trying to make you look at me", a voice suddenly spoke out.

The palms of yours is itching again when you look up to find Jay standing in front of your table. He didn't seem to care about the suggestive looks he was getting from the other male students in the other table.

They were now not ignorant to the fact that your classmates is all chasing after you, they got it because of the disaster in the dorm party.

He grinned down at you, eyes sparkling with something as he waited for you to say a word.

"You actually know to step inside a library?", you commented as his expression shifted, as if he didn't expect you to say that.

He didn't let it throw him as he crossed his arms and used them to prop him up against the table as he leaned towards you, "Why? Did you not think I could get here? I'm smart too, Y/N"

"So am I", you reminded him, signalling Sunoo to close his mouth in advance, "But I don't even want to be here because of your appearance"

"Then what about our bet?", he says, now awfully closing in.

"Want a taste of my palm?", you said pointedly but he just shrug innocently.

"If you continue to talk to me like that, you're just challenging me to kiss that tempting lips", Jay smiled at his own suggestion.

"Honestly", you muttered under your breath, stifling a groan, "What do you want, Jay?"

"I just thought I'd test whether I could caught you off guard", he shrugged and you made a face that says he's annoying.