Nicknames and Excuses

Once again you were brought to the unnerving world of the people with testosterones instead of ovaries where even a single one of them can't be seen anywhere in this place

Once again you were brought to the unnerving world of the people with testosterones instead of ovaries where even a single one of them can't be seen anywhere in this place. Heeseung took you down in a cafeteria and saying that the other boys was still sleeping, so you should wait more.

The timing was right for you to leave then if not for him dragging you with force inside the eating hall. Only for you to be mesmerized when the cafeteria looks expensive as hell inside and what's with the waiters walking around above grand chandeliers?

Their selection of food even made you feel the more pathetically poor as it was served like you were ordering at a cater or a freaking restaurant. You only looked once at the menu before you decided you'll be eating air for a snack instead.

What kind of school is this academy? At least they were expensive enough to have an edible and yes, delicious looking food. It's no wonder why all the students graduating here was in love at Bighit as they so liked to quote.

"What would you like to order?", a boy asks you, he looked young to be a damn waiter. He must even be going on this school.

The school feels must be insanely high at this point and it was beyond your imagination.

"I'll just have a black coffee for now", Heeseung says, and gestured to the boy in front of us, "This is Sunoo volunteering to help the cooks every single day"

"And they were giving me a discount which is the one I'm going for", this Sunoo said, smiling so brightly and you thought he was the cutest boy you'd ever seen so far.

You smiled at him, "How can I apply for that?", you asked, wondering if you can earn from it as well as a part-time job.

Now that you're here, you might as well grab every opportunity to earn money.

"The helpers are full at the moment, but I can inform you once if there's an available station, so maybe give me your number?", he says, blinking down at you with his long lashes.

You nearly curse in the name of being done with everything. All the boys in this school seems to be starving for an attention of a girl. How often do they have to see one? You were not even that beautiful, so why is there at least three boys now attempting to flirt with you?

And oh, you nearly forgot the Jake one in your designated section.

"Do you want to order anything? It's on the house for you", Sunoo asks but before you could say no, Heeseung did it.

"Stop flirting with her, she's your noona for god's sake", Heeseung reprimanded him, causing for Sunoo to sassily turned his back on him and walked away from the table.

"Who is that?", you can only ask as you watch the boy gets inside the kitchen.

"Kim Sunoo. One of the juniors and Sunghoon's favorite", Heeseung said.