Not All Talk And Games

Crying into the arms of the guy you'd been nothing but be enemies with is the last thing you would imagine

You couldn't even begin to understand why you let him take you instead in his dorm room where even Huening Kai who was playing games with another guy, taller even than Sunghoon looked surprise.

His eyes were following the two of you up to the room before Sunghoon closes it and turns the light on in the ceiling, bringing you back to the light. That's what it felt like as you stared down at your feet.

Why? Because even after everything, you realized with a horror that in some level, you felt devastated in being cheated around by Jay. Now you know the taste of the first sting of pain.

Except that no one would do it anymore on you. You would not let anyone inside, not ever again.

You look up to meet the eyes of Sunghoon after clearing his throat, "I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you personally, but it's better you caught him in the act", he explains, speaking gently, as if you might break.

Instead of answering, you stared down at the floor, deciding not to talk. If someone were to ask what happened, Sunghoon can answer it all to them.

"I'm tired", you whisper and walks down to one of the bed, the one where a stuff penguin is placed beside the pillows.

Giving fucks right now to where you should be sleeping is not your problem at the moment.

"You're not going to class tommorow. I'll say you're sick to attend", Sunghoon tells you, and then leans down next to the bed.

In fact, the one you ended up laying into was his.

"So, you can be nice if you want to", you muttered under you breath, closing your eyes as he covered you with the blanket.

He shook his head, "I just don't know how to properly show my feelings", he admitted quietly.

"Why would you even like a messed up girl like me?", you managed to ask due to the need to pass the time.

You also feel the need to know why. How can three guys chased after you even if one is completely an asshole? Nothing had been welcoming from you since you entered this school. There's not a day you did not let them know how much you hated their mere existence.

Sunghoon went silent for a moment. He just watched your face then and after what feels like forever, he answered, "But learning to love someone is just easy"

"I won't believe you", you muttered more to yourself than to him.

"We always make fun of everything about love, but isn't we do everything in life a way to be loved more?", he added.