Everybody's Watching Her

The rest of the week passed in a repeat of the same thing - of counsellors leading the activities and where your heart has died in the bungee jumping one

There's also the issue of a lot of male students starting to take notice of how you were not a girl to mess with.

Jay being one of them. He's steering clear of you during all the group's team bonding together. He must've got the message from what you last said to his bestfriend.

The next day after watching the voice by each grade raced down in climbing a pole to get the flag of their team's color at the top. Jay and Huening Kai was screaming their lungs out as they watched Jake fight for your team.

You watched with them in as Jake reached the top and got the flag with him waving it down to your direction. This made your teammates screams louder making you flinch. They were boys and you're a girl which is saying something.

"He's doing well as always", Sunghoon muttered knowingly into your ear. You didn't glance at him and kept your eyes on the real winner for this round, "Maybe having a girl in our team came to good use"

The real winner is from the juniors and it was the one named Nishimura Riki who is now had received well from his group.

"Oh please", you scoffed, taking your eyes momentarily off from the scene to look at him, "Is this real? You finally see my worth or you're not Sunghoon at all?"

"You're an idiot, that's what you are", he muttered, and you shoved his shoulder with your own rather roughly to shake him.

"And yet you want to date an idiot, that's make you one too", you frowned at the mention of the piece of paper that you threw away.

It's probably joining the fishes now down the lake, forever forgotten and unanswered. He doesn't need to know until the return to the school happens and you put a no face to where will he be waiting.

"Are you implying that you're my idiot?", Sunghoon was saying but was rudely interrupted by the two boys having mega phones for their mouths.

Jay and Kai started a cheer of "Sim Jaeyun! Sim Jaeyun!" from beside the two of you. You looked up into the pole again and quickly located Jake who certainly placed your team at least in the second place.

Once all the players was down to the ground, a whistle blew to signal the end of the game and cheers rang out across the whole clearing while the two megaphone mouths who probably couldn't live a day without screamings runs up to Jake before throwing him up their shoulders.

They loved to put dramatics on everything that you thought they were all suited to go in a theater.

In a children's play.

Slowly the crowd started to leave and head back to their own tents. As you turn to leave, not saying a word to Sunghoon, you heard the boys ahead of you discussing on who will smuggle alcohol from the cafeteria's kitchen in the back.