Testing The Loyalty

Jake, when it came down to it, was a rather jealous boyfriend

Jake, when it came down to it, was a rather jealous boyfriend. Which when you thought about it, was absolutely ridiculous.

Out of the pair of you, it made only sense for you to be the one with the tendency of being jealous but that wasn't the case. It wasn't as if you didn't feel it occasionally as he toured you around Brisbane whereas some of the foreigner girls your age tried to attract his attention.

It just made no sense for Jake to be jealous. He was the one out of your league and that was the truth.

No matter how often he tried to protest otherwise and now as you sat in a restaurant, you have to feel the eyes of every girls on him.

"More", you muttered under your breath, eyes not leaving the preying monkeys around.

"More?", Jake looks at you incredelously in regards to the third order of this particular dish in your table.

You grin and nod, turning back to your plate of Chicken Parmigiana that were still steaming, the smell managing to erase your stress. Jake promised to take you in the other food places, and you just let him spoil you if that means more foreign food to taste.

Now you can't wait to tell it to your mom and you think this is already the best day ever.

"Thanks, Jake, for bringing me here", you say and stab your fork into the chicken, smiling at the gravy trailing down from inside.

"No problem, my baby", Jake winks at you and then wraps his arms around you shoulder, pulling you closer into him.

He pouted as soon as he noticed all your eyes were on the chicken, but he can't blame you, not when it's your favorite in the world. Any kind of dishes with chicken.

"Look at me please", he tells you, sounding angry. More of a demanding child in your ears.

You look up with a frown, hating to be disturbed from your beloved chicken dish. His face pulls up into a grin and he takes your face in his hands, pressing his lips against yours despite of being in the public.

"It feels so good being able to kiss you whenever I want", he stated, happily kissing you again in the lips, "Especially when I've spent at least one month being jealous of Jay"

His statement made you smile against the kiss and turn slightly to face him, letting him pull you closer. You're not going to lie when you admitted that his lips do feel good compared to the ones you had with Sunghoon and Jay.

All of it was either too sudden or too fake in the case of the fake relationship. This one is real.

You may think this is all bad regarding your opinion about love, but it can't hurt to try, even if just for a while.

"I'll be right back. The throne in the bathroom is calling for me", you say and sliding out of the booth, walking to where the sign of the restroom hangs.