Sim Jaeyun's Ending

a/n: i will not put a wedding scene anymore for jay since it feels like the ending for him is already okay.

as for this one, let's assume she already returned because there will be a time skip.

and i inserted one of the reader's idea from the earlier chapters, though don't hate me for this.

since well, some of you is clearly not reading the foreword and is cursing the main girl..😑

now read and vote please!

For the longest time, it feels like you have been trying to make sense of your life but now you see there is no sense to be made, only life to be lived

There is no set of purpose to fulfill, there are no goals to complete, just an ephemeral moment to breathe, to love, to be kind, to feel.

Life is often all in the simple, little things everyone oftens overlook who always search for something better and yet it never resulted into what they called contentment.

And after a year later ahead of your return to SoKor in your own volition, the biggest regret you have is that you have refused to so many good things just because you weren't sure of them.

One of them is Jake, the one you can say is this person your mom was talking about.

She said, there will come a time in your life when you will become infatuated with a single soul. Maybe you weren't planning in falling anytime soon but then if you met this person, and that's it. Things will happened.

You just found yourself slowly wanting to spend time with him and there's no explanation. It was simple. It was easy.

And you think that's how the best love story begins again.

You're not looking for anything, and then suddenly you realize, you have something.

Now that choice of yours is bringing you back into the dorm and you will be sharing it with Jake, given that Heeseung already moved out, so he joins you while Jay asked for his friend named K to move in with him.

For today, it seemed like every time you struggled to carry a box inside, Jake was somehow already putting a second box he'd carried in the time it took you to handle one. His ease at lifting the boxes was only making you feel bad.

But after you'd finally set the last boxes into the living room, you searched out a piece of scissors and cut open the tape you'd close it with. Opening it, you were surprised to find that it contained your kitchen things with the letters in your mom's penmanship in the top.

"I've moved the last of your bedroom stuff in our room", Jake said loudly from the bedroom as he made his way to where you are sitting.

Your boyfriend, who was now your new roommate, considered you as you stood, looking the picture of confusion. He didn't know you were confused about what to do next.