●Chapter Eighteen●

All of our alarms went off at the same time, making one of the most annoying sounds I've ever heard in my life. There was a buzzer alarm, a few dinging ones, one was Navi from Legend of Zelda and another was some kind of music. I guarantee Kenma's alarm is the fucking Zelda one. That fairy is so goddamn annoying. 

"Ugh, do we have to get up already?" Kuroo asked, turning off his alarm. His was the music. 

"Unfortunately." I said, pulling myself from Daichi's arms. 

We all got dressed fast and headed outside to wait for everyone. I watched as Kuroo took hit after hit. Even after last night, still hitting like crazy. At least he's not trying to cut. 

"You're gonna play high like that?" Asahi asked. 

"Never had an issue before." He replied, blowing smoke out. Asahi looked confused, but I'm sure he figured he'll never understand. 

When we heard more people coming outside, Kuroo quickly handed Kenma his vape back before anyone could see. 

"You kids ready for today?" Coach came up behind us, the rest of Karasuno following closely behind. 

"Definitely." I said. 

Ready to lose, hah.

"Good, get your asses to the cafeteria and eat something. Also, Suga. Did you actually get some sleep?"

"Yeah, I did." I gave a small smile. 

"You're starting today, be prepared." He said before walking off. Fun fun, I get to start. 

We walked to the cafeteria being pretty quiet. I grabbed some cereal and fruit, along with some juice. 

"So, finally at the halfway point of camp." Bokuto said. 

"Oh, it's already day seven?" I asked. 

"Yep, and I think my team's doing pretty good." Bokuto being cocky as usual. 

"You keep being cocky and you're gonna jinx us." Akaashi sat down next to Bokuto. 

"I bet yall won't beat us today." Kuroo said. Glad to see he's still being a bit competitive. 

"Don't say things you can't guarantee, Kuroo." Kenma gave a small glance. 

"Oh, we've won almost every game, we'll be fine." 

"Whatever you say." Kenma shook his head. 

Throw up

I kept eating, trying to ignore the thought, trying to ignore the nauseous feeling I was getting. I started feeling anxious, I didn't want to eat anymore but I knew I had to. I tried to power through. 

"I only did that for like three days and now my body is hooked on it and wants to keep doing it." I said. I knew Daichi and Kuroo would at least understand what I meant. I saw the sympathizing look from Kuroo. 

"I know, but you need to retrain your body so you can actually function." 

"Kid, lemme tell you something. It's not going to be easy. You're gonna struggle, I know. But lean on us, and we'll help you through it. We'll make it impossible for you to do anything You're not supposed to until you can manage on your own." Kuroo said. I could definitely tell he's high, he's calmer and his words sound slightly slurred. You wouldn't be able to notice that though unless you know what you're listening for. I hate how he says that though, saying to lean on him when he's nearly as broken as I am sometimes. 

"I know...I just wish I never started this in the first place...but I didn't know what else to do. Cutting worked for a while, but then that was found."